E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geosciences and Environmental Culture|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Greefacts, Facts on Climate Change A summary of the 2007 Assessment. Report of the IPCC. 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ben Sari,Prévision et prévention des catastrophes naturelles et environnementales- Le cas du Maroc. Sciences de la Terre, Edition UNISCO.234 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zurich and Targa Aide, Risk Nexus. Morocco floods of 2014: what we can learn from Guelmim and Sidi Ifni.Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) Corporate Publishing Zurich Insurance Group.30(2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. ElMahmouhi, M. ElWartiti, S. AstiteWissem, S.Kemmouand and S.EL Bahi.The use of geographic information system for the extraction of physical characteristics of assaka watershed: sub- basins of sayed and oumlaachar wadis (southern Morocco) International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies 371 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (noaa) Global Historical Climatology Network (GHCN),Available in ligne: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/land-based-station-data/land-based- datasets/global-historical-climatology-network-ghcn [Google Scholar]
- X.Xue, Y. Hong, A.S. Limaye, J.J. Gourley.,G.J. Huffman, S.I. Khan, C. Dorji and S. Chen. Statistical and hydrological evaluation of TRMM- based multi-satellite precipitation analysis over the Wangchu Basin of Bhutan: are the latest satellite precipitation products 3B42V7 ready for use in ungauged basins J. Hydrol. 499 91–99 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Heim. A review of twentieth-century drought indices used in the United States. Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc. 83 (8), 1149–1165 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.Keyantash, J.A.Dracup, The quantification of drought: an evaluation of drought indices. Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc. 83 (8), 1167–1180(2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.K.Mishra, V.P.Singh.A review of drought concepts. J. Hydrol.391(1–2), 202–216.391 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.B. McKee, N.J. Doesken and J. Kleist. The relationship of drought frequency and duration to time scales. In: Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Applied Climatology. 17–22 January 1993, Anaheim, California. American Meteorological Society. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Guttman. Accepting the standardized precipitation index: a calculation algorithm. J. Am. Water Resour. Assoc. 35(2), 311–322.Hargreaves, G.H., Samani, Z.A., 1985. [Google Scholar]
- A.Dai .Drought under global warming: a review. Wiley Interdiscipl. Rev. Clim. Change 2 (1), 45–65(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M .Elkharrim .Statistical and dynamical study of temperature variability over northwestern region. Mohammed V University– Agdal (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Visbeck,C.Ruth,P.Eric, D.Tom and K.Gerd. The Ocean’s Response to North Atlantic Oscillation Variability 6.8 summary and discussion2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- f. Driouech.Distribution of winter precipitation over Morocco as part of climate change: descent of scale and uncertainties, doctoral thesis, universe, environmental and space sciences(sdu 2e), Toulouse universuty164 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.