E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Elahi MM, Kong YX, Matata BM : Oxidative stress as a mediator of cardiovascular disease. Oxid Med Cell. 2009; 2: 259–269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashrafi H, Ghabili K, Alihemmati A, et al. : The effect of quince leaf (Cydonia oblonga Miller) decoction on testes in hypercholesterolemic rabbits: a pilot study. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2013; 10: 277–282 [Google Scholar]
- Ohara Y, Peterson TE, Harrison DG : Hypercholesterolemia increases endothelial superoxide anion production. J. Clin. 1993; 91: 2546–2551. [Google Scholar]
- Bashandy AES : Effect of fixed oil of Nigella sativa on male fertility in normal and hyperipidemic rats. Int J Pharm. 2007; 3:27–33 [Google Scholar]
- Shi L : Bioactivities: isolation and purification methods of polysaccharidesfrom natural products: a review. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016; 92: 37–48. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu XZ, Sun M. Zhang X, et al. : Antioxidant andantihyperlipidemic activities of polysaccharides from sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicas. Carbohydr Polym. 2012; 90: 1664–1670. [Google Scholar]
- Liu HH, Ko WC, Hu ML. : Hypolipidemic effect of glycosaminoglycansfrom the sea cucumber Metriatyla scabra in rats fed acholesterol-supplemented diet. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2002; 50: 3602–3606. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Eka P, I KMA, Tutik W : The Anti-Oxidant Activities of Ethanol Extract Of Mahogany (Sweitenia mahagoni Jacq.) Seeds In The Liver Tissues of Diabetic Experimental Rats. J Kedokt Hewan. 2017; 11: 57–61. [Google Scholar]
- Kiernan JA : Histological & Histochemical Methods: Theory and Practice. 2nd ed. Pergamon Pr. Oxford. 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Zou S, Rujia P, Xiaodi D, et al. : Physicochemical properties and antioxidant activities of two fucosylated chondroitin sulfate from sea cucumber Acaudina molpadioidea and Holothuria nobilis. Process Biochem. 2016; 16: 30021–3002 [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Zhia Z, Hu Y, et al.: 4-O-Sulfation in sea cucumber fucodians contribute to reversing dyslipidiaemia caused by HFD. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017; 99: 96–104 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xi C, Zhang R, Wen Z. : Bioactive compounds and biological functions of sea cucumbers as potential functional foods. J Funct Foods. 2018; 49: 73–84 [Google Scholar]
- Riessen R, Axel DI, Fenchel M, et al.: Effect of HMGCoA reductase inhibition on extracellular expression in human vascular smooth muscles cells. Basic Res Cardiol. 1999; 94: 322–332 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang YM, Li ZN, Niu XZ, et al.: A preliminarystudy on antilipemic activity of polysaccharides from Ulva pertusa in mice. Chinese Journal of Marine Drugs. 2003; 22: 33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan M, M. Aviram.: Macrophage plasma membrane chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan bind oxidized lowdensity lipoprotein. Atherosclerosis. 2000; 149: 5–17. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.