E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Lara LJ, Rostagno MH : Impact of heat stress on poultry production. Animals. 2013; 3: 356–369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fotina AA, Fisinin VI, Surai PF : Recent developments in the use of natural antioxidants to improve chicken meat production and quality . Bulg. J. Agric Sci. 2013; 19: 889–896. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Fataftah AR, Abdelqader A : Effect of salix babylonica, populus nigra and eucalyptus camaldulensis extracts in drinking water on performance and heat tolerance of broiler chickens during heat stress. American-Eurasian J. Agric & Environ. Sci. 2013; 13(10): 1309–1313 [Google Scholar]
- Selvam R, Suresh S, Saravanakumar M, et al .: Alleviation of heat stress by a polyherbal formulation, phytocee ™: impact on zootechnical parameters, cloacal temperature, and stress markers. Pharmacognosy Res. 2018; 10 (1): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Sugito, Hambal M, Isa M, et al.: Administration of Salix tetrasperm extract combined with extract of turmeric and neem to improve egg quality of chicken reared under heat stress. JITV. 2015; 20 (3): 193–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saracila M, Panaite TD, Vlaicu PL, et al.: Dietary willow bark extract for broilers reared under heat stress. The UASVM Anim Sci Biotechnol Bulletin. 2018; 75 (2): 92-–98. [Google Scholar]
- El-Deputy EA, El-Sayed S, Abdel-Hameed, et al.: Identification of the chemical composition of the methanolic extract of Salix tetrasperm Roxb . using LC-ESI-MS and evaluating its potential as an antioxidant agent. Der Pharma Chemica. 2015; 7 (2): 168–177. [Google Scholar]
- Januarti R, Adlis S, Mai: Isolation of flavonoid compounds and antioxidant activity of salix tetrasperm roxb. leaves . Indonesia J Fundam Appl Chem. 2019; 4 (2): 42–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gemede HF, Ratta N: Antinutritional factors in plant foods: Potential health benefits and adverse effects. Int J Nutr Food Sci. 2014; 3 (4): 284–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Virupaksha JH, Nadendla RR, Kumar MS, et al. :: Effect of Salix tetrasperm Roxburgh leaf extracts on central nervous system activities. Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci. 2016; 7 (4): 2060–2064. [Google Scholar]
- Tadele Y: Important anti-nutritional substances and inherent toxicants of feeds. Food Sci Qual Manage. 2015; 36: 40–47. [Google Scholar]
- Omar JA, Hejazi A, Badran R: Performance of broilers supplemented with natural herb extracts. Open J Anim Sci. 2016; 6: 68–74. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Q, Wen J, Zhang H: Effect of chronic heat exposure on fat deposition and meat quality in two genetic types of chicken. Poult Sci. 2007; 86: 1059–1064. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- El-Shazly A, El-Sayed A, Fikrey E: Bioactive secondary metabolites from Salix tetrasperm Roxb. Z. Naturforsch. 2012; 67c: 353–359. [Google Scholar]
- Han LK, Sumiyoshi M, Zhang J, et al.: Anti-obesity action of Salix Matsudana leaves (Part 1).Anti-obesity action by polyphenols of Salix matsudana in high fat diet treated rodent animals. Phytother Res .2003; 17 (10): 1188–1194. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lee M, Lee SH, Kang J, et al.: Salicortin-Derivatives from Salix pseudo-lasiogyne twigs inhibit adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells via modulation of C / EBPα and SREBP1c dependent pathway. Molecules 2013; 18: 10484–10496. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.