E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photovoltaic Power Generation System and Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Chan, H.-Y., Riffat, S.B., Zhu, J., (2010). Review of passive solar heating and cooling technologies. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 14, 781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Elsafty, A.J. Al-Daini, (2002) Economical comparison between a solar-powered vapour absorption Air-conditioning system and a vapour compression system in the Middle East, Renewable Energy. 25,569–583. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Lazzarin, (2014) Solar cooling PV or thermal? A thermodynamic and economical analysis, International Journal Refrigeration. 39, 38–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, G. Zhang, G. Z. Lv, A. N. Zhang, R. Z. Wang, (2015) Performance study of a solar photovoltaic air conditioner in the hot summer and cold winter zone, Solar Energy. 117, 167–179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Aguilar, P. V. Quiles, S. Aledo, (2014) Operation and Energy Efficiency of a Hybrid Air Conditioner Simultaneously Connected to the Grid and to Photovoltaic Panels, Energy Procedia. 48, 768–777. [Google Scholar]
- Kima DS, Infante Ferreira CA, (2008) solar refrigeration options a state-of-the-art review. Int J Refrig; 31:3–15. [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Council, (2011) /www.worldenergy.org; [Google Scholar]
- EnerMena High Precision Meteorological Station in Adrar, Algeria-(2014). [Google Scholar]
- American society of heating, Refrigerating and airconditioning engineers: handbook—refrigeration (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Breidert, Ed., “Calclul des chamber froides” Edition PYC LIVRES, Paris, France, (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.