E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photovoltaic Power Generation System and Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- A.E. Mays, R. Ammar, M. Hawa, M.A. Akroush, F. Hachem, M. Khaled, M. Ramadan, Energy Procedia, Improving photovoltaic panel using a finned plate of aluminium, 119, 812–817 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Noro, R. Lazzarin, G. Bagarella, Energy Procedia, Advancements in hybrid photovoltaicthermal systems: performance evaluations and applications, 101, 496–503 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ji, J. Lu, T. Chow, W. He, G. Pei, Applied Energy, A sensitivity study of a hybrid photovoltaic/thermal water-heating system with natural circulation, 84, 222–237 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yang, H. Yin, IEEE Transactions of Energy Conversion, Energy conversion of a novel hybrid solar system for photovoltaic, thermoelectric, and heat utilization, 26, 662–670 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kalogirou, Y. Tripanagnostopoulos, Energy conversion and management, Hybrid PV/T solar systems for domestic hot water and electricity production, 47, 3368–3382 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, X. Chen, S. Li, H. Ding, Int. J. Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Numerical study on the electrical performance of photovoltaic panel with passive cooling of natural ventilation, 3, 395–400 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, X. Chen, S. Li, H. Ding, Int. J. Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Comparative study on the performance improvement of photovoltaic with passive cooling under natural ventilation, 3, 374–379 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Huang, C.J. Huang, Int. J. Smart Grid and Clean Energy, A study of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) hybrid system with computer modelling, 3, 75–79 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhu, Y. Deng, Y. Wang, S. Shen, R. Gulfam, Energy, High-performance photovoltaicthermoelectric hybrid power generation system with optimized thermal management, 100, 91–101 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bjørk, K.K. Nielsen, Energy Conversion and Management, The maximum theoretical performance of unconcentrated solar photovoltaic and thermoelectric generator systems, 156, 264–268 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Soltani, A. Kasaeian, H. Sarrafha, D. Wen, Solar Energy, An experimental investigation of a hybrid photovoltaic/thermoelectric system with nanofluid application, 155, 1033–1043 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Maneewan, S. Chindaruksa, Journal of electronic materials, Thermoelectric power generation system using waste heat from biomass drying, 38, 974–980, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Singh, Energy, Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review, 53, 1–13 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Enescu, F. Spertino, Applications of hybrid photovoltaic modules with thermoelectric cooling, 111, 904–913, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Teo, P.S. Lee, M.N.A. Hawlader, An active cooling system for photovoltaic modules, 90, 309–315 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.