E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photovoltaic Power Generation System and Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Y. Ohura, Protection relay system engineering, IEEJ (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Investigating R&D Committee on recommended practice for simulation models for automatic generation control, Recommended practice for simulation models for automatic generation control, IEEJ Technical Report, 1386 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lu, W. A. W. ZainalAbidin, T. Masri, D. H. A. Lee, S. Chen, Under-Frequency Load Shedding (UFLS) Schemes -A Survey, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11, 1, 456–472 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. U. Z. Mollah, M. Bahadornejad, N. K-C Nair, Automatic Under-Frequency Load Shedding in New Zealand Power Systems -A Systematic Review, Proceedings of 21st Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference (AUPEC), 1–7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, F. Tang, Y. Sha, Q. Liao, Adaptive UnderFrequency Load Shedding Scheme in System Integrated with High Wind Power Penetration: Impacts and Improvements, Energies, 10, 1331 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. De Boeck, D. Van Hertem, Integration of Distributed PV in Existing and Future UFLS Schemes, IEEE Trans SG, 9, 2, 876–885 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Power Supply Standing Committee, Power system load and frequency control, IEEJ GH2, 40, 37 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kunder, Power System Stability and Control, Mc Graw-Hill, 601–603 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nanahara, SIMULATION MODEL FOR AUTMATIC GENERATION CONTROL, Komae Research Laboratory Rep. T87099 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.