E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- A. Bublitz, D. Keles, F. Zimmermann, C. Fraunholz, A survey on electricity market design: Insights from theory and real-world implementations of capacity remuneration mechanisms, Energy Economics 80, pp.1059–1078 (2019)(2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Levin, J. Kwon, A. Botterud, The long-term impacts of carbon and variable renewable energy policies on electricity market, Energy Policy 131, pp.53–71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gerres, J. Avila, F. Martinez, M. Abbad, R. Arin, A. Miralles, Rethinking the electricity market design: Remuneration mechanisms to reach high RES shares. Results from a Spanish case study, Energy Policy 129, pp.1320–1330 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Veen, R. Hakvoort, The electricity balancing market: Exploring the design challenge, Utilities Policy 43, pp.186–194 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, R. Harmsen, W. Crijns-Graus, E. Worrell, M. Broek, Identifying barriers to large-scale integration of variable renewable electricity into the electricity market: a literature review of market design, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81, pp.2181–2195 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Flinkerbusch, M. Heuterkes, Cost reduction potential in the German market for balancing power, Energy Policy 38, pp.4712–4718 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ortner, G. Totschnig, The future relevance of electricity balancing markets in Europe-A 2030 case study, Energy Strategy Reviews 24, pp.111–120 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zalzar, E. Bompard, A. Purvins, M. Masera, The impacts of an integrated European adjustment market for electricity under high share of renewables, Energy Policy 136 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Newbery, G. Strbac, I. Viehoff, The benefits of integrating European electricity markets, Energy Policy 94, pp.253—263 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fattler, C. Pellinger, The value of flexibility and the effect of an integrated European Intraday-Market, IEEE International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.