E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- K. Nam “AC Motor Control and Electric Vehicle Applications” New York CRC Press, pp133–164 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kohlrusz and D. Fodor, “Comparison of Scalar and Vector Control Strategies of Induction Motors,” Hungarian J. Ind. Chem. Veszprém, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 265–270, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu and Z. Zhang, “PMSM Control System Research Based on Vector Control,” no. Icismme, pp. 394–397, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Beig and V. T. Ranganathan, “A novel CSI-fed induction motor drive,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1073–1082, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Kumar and K. Saravanan, “Speed control of PMSM drive using VSI,” IECON Proc. (Industrial Electron. Conf., vol. 1, pp. 888–894, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Shanthi, S. Kalyani, and R. Thangasankaran, “Performance analysis of speed control of PMSM drive with sinusoidal PWM and space vector pwm fed voltage source inverters,” IEEE Int. Conf. Innov. Green Energy Healthc. Technol. 2017, IGEHT 2017, pp. 1–10, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Rai and P. Debre, “Generalized modeling model of three phase induction motor,” 2016 Int. Conf. Energy Effic. Technol. Sustain. ICEETS 2016, pp. 927–931, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Weiguo, W. Yanxiang, G. Shihong, and Y. Yuan, “Modeling and Simulation of the PermanentMagnet Synchronous Motor Drive,” no. 3, pp. 256–260, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Norris, “Vector control of A.C. motors,” IEEE Annu. Text. Fiber Film Ind. Tech. Conf., pp. 1–8, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Seng and Z. Ibrahim, “Vector control drive of permanent magnet synchronous motor based dSPACE DS1103 implementation,” 2012 IEEE Int. Power Eng. Optim. Conf. PEOCO 2012 Conf. Proc., no. June, pp. 147–152, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Cervantes-Hernandez, G. Velazquez-Gaytan, and J.L. Monroy-Morales, “A new switching time calculation algorithm for SPWM three-phase voltaje source inverter,” 2017 IEEE Int. Autumn Meet. Power, Electron. Comput. ROPEC 2017, Vol. 2018-Janua, no. Ropec, pp. 1–6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Saçlı, O. Ayan, M. Silsüpür, and B. E. Türkay, “Power quality comparison of single-phase and three-phase inverter topologies for renewable energy systems,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, pp. 174–183, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hava, S. Member, R. J. Kerkman, and T. A. Lipo, “A High-Performance Generalized,” vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1059–1071, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- O. Ojo, “The generalized discontinuous PWM scheme for three-phase voltage source inverters,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 1280–1289, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, C. Wang, H. Shi, R. Xin, and L. Wang, “Simulation of PMSM field-oriented control based on SVPWM,” Proc. 29th Chinese Control Decis. Conf CCDC (2017), no. 1, pp. 7407–7411. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.