E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Z. Qiu, K. Zhou, and Y. Li “Modeling and control of diode rectifier fed PMSG based wind turbine”, 4th International Conference on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, Shandong, China, 6-9 July 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Iacchetti, G.M. Foglia, A. Di Gerlando, and A.J. Forsyth “Analytical Evaluation of Surface-Mounted PMSG Performances Connected to a Diode Rectifier”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 30, pp. 1367–1375, July 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chimurkar, and P. Kothavade “Simulation of Modified Rectifier System for Variable Speed High Power PMSG Wind Turbine by using Filter”, International Conference on Current Trends in Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mysore, India, 8-9 September 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Lee, and K. Beum Lee “Predictive Control of Vienna Rectifiers for PMSG Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, pp 2580–2591, April 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Lee, Y. Bak, K.B Lee, and F. Blaabjerg “MPCSVM method for Vienna rectifier with PMSG used in Wind Turbine Systems”, IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, CA, USA, 20-24 March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rajaei, M. Mohamadian, and A.Y. Varjani “Vienna-Rectifier-Based Direct Torque Control of PMSG for Wind Energy Application”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 60, pp. 2919–2929, July 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Le Claire, “Circuits spécifiques pour commande de machines à courants lternatifs”, PhD thesis, University of Nantes, January 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Le Claire, S. Siala, J. Saillard, and R. Le Doeuff, “Method and device for controlling switches in a control system with variable structure, with controllable frequency”, US patent n° 6.376.935 B1, April 23, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dieng, J.C. Le Claire, M.F. Benkhoris and M. Ait-Ahmed, “Control of Single-phase Double Boost Effect AC-DC Converter”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, JEE, Vol. 14, Edition 3, pp. 1–9, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- N. GINOT, “Etude et conception d’un onduleur modulaire exploitant une structure multiconvertisseurs pour obtenir une haute dynamique”, PhD thesis, University of Nantes, Novembre 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Le Claire, “Power Electronic Converters – PWM Strategies and Current Control Techniques”, Chapter 14, “Current Control Using Self-Oscillating Current Controllers”, ISTE, London, UK, 2011, WILEY, Hoboken, USA, 2011, pp 417–447. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.