E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Transport and Eco-Friendly Fuels|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- European Commission, Technical specifications for interoperability relating to the ‘infrastructure’ subsystem of the rail system in the European Union (Commission Regulation No 1299, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN 13848 Railway applications Track Track geometry quality Parts 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- UIC, Code 712 (Rail defects, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Popović, L. Lazarević, Lj. Brajović, P. Gladović, Managing rail service life, Metalurgy 53, 4, 721-724 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN 13674-1 Railway applications Track Rail Part 1: Vignole railway rails 46 kg/m and above (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wenty, Hochleistung, Präzision und Zuverlässigkeit in der Gleisinstandhaltung, Eisenbahntechnische Rundschau 55, 6, 379-388 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lazarević, D. Vučković, Z. Popović, Assessment of sleeper support conditions using micro-tremor analysis, P I MECH ENG F-J RAI 230, 8, 1828-1841 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sysyn, U. Gerber, O. Nabochenko, Y. Li, V. Kovalchuk, Indicators for common crossing structural health monitoring with track-side inertial measurements, Acta Polytechnica 59, 2, 170-181 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sysyn, O. Nabochenko, V. Kovalchuk, D. Gruen, A. Pentsak, Improvement of inspection system for common crossings by track side monitoring and prognostics, Structural Monitoring and Maintenance 6, 3, 219-235 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Popović, L. Lazarević, Lj. Brajović, M. Vilotijević, The importance of rail inspections in the urban area Aspect of head checking rail defects, PROCEDIA ENGINEER 117, 596-608 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Popović, V. Radović, L. Lazarević, V. Vukadinović, G. Tepić, Rail inspection of RCF defects, Metalurgy 52, 4, 537-540 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lazarević, D. Vučković, M. Vilotijević, Z. Popović, Application of seismic tomography for assessment of the railway substructure condition, STRUCT HEALTH MONIT 18, 3, 792-805 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Deng, Z. Li, Z. Qian, W. Zhai, Q. Xiao, R. Dollevoet, Pre-cracking development of weld-induced squats due to plastic deformation: Five-year field monitoring and numerical analysis, INT J FATIGUE 127, 431-444 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zeng, T. Qiu, X. Bian, M. Xiao, H. Huang, Identification of ballast condition using SmartRock and pattern recognition, CONSTR BUILD MATER 221, 50-59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Zakeri, S. A. Mosayebi, M. Esmaeili, Numerical and field investigations of track dynamic behavior caused by light and heavy railway vehicles, J THEOR APPL MECH 54, 3, 871-879 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Mosayebi, J. A. Zakeri, M. Esmaeili, Effects of train bogie patterns on the mechanical performance of ballasted railway tracks with unsupported sleepers, P I MECH ENG F-J RAI 232, 1, 238-248 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Barkhordari, R. Galeazzi, M. Blanke, Prognosis of railway ballast degradation for turnouts using track-side accelerations, P I MECH ENG O-J RIS (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Çati, S. Gökçeli, Ö. Anil, C. S. Korkmaz, Experimental and numerical investigation of usp for optimization of transition zone of railway, ENG STRUCT (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Watanabe, K. Goto, K. Matsuoka, S. Minoura, Validation of a dynamic wheel load factor and the influence of various track irregularities on the dynamic response of prestressed concrete sleepers, P I MECH ENG F-J RAI (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bai, Q. Sun, F. Wang, R. Liu, R. An, A segmental evaluation model for determining residual rail service life based on a discrete-state conditional probabilistic method, P I MECH ENG O-J RIS 233, 2, 211-225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN 13231-1 Railway applications Track Acceptance of works Part 1: Works on ballasted track Plain line, switches and crossings (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.