E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- V.N. Beznosov, S.V. Goryunova, E.L. Kolesnikova, A.A. Hirsch (Suzdaleva) Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series “Ecology and life safety” 2(14), 36-42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suzdaleva, S.V. Goryunova, Collection of scientific proceedings “Actual problems of ecology and nature management” (Publishing House of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suzdaleva, Electronics, electrical engineering and energy. 11th International scientific and technical conference of undergraduate and graduate students 2 (MPEI, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suzdaleva, Ecological engineering and ways to increase the recreational potential of small urban water bodies. Extended abstract of dissertation of PhD in Engineering (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, Creation of managed natural-technical systems (ID ENERGY, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Volshanik, A.A. Suzdaleva, Classification of urban water bodies (Publishing House of the Association of Construction Universities, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, Safety in Technosphere 5(3), 6-14 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Beznosov, V.B. Rodionov, A.A. Suzdaleva, E.L. Kolesnikova, Safety of energy facilities 16, 216-228 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Antonova, Architecture 1, 30-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Filin, Videoecology. What is good for the eye and what is bad (MC “Videoecology”, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, V.N. Beznosov, A.A. Suzdaleva, Ecology of Urban Areas 3, 29-34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suzdaleva, Water ecosystems and organisms. Proceedings of scientific conference (MAKS-Press, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, The formation of the environmental image of the industrial organization and their products (ID ENERGIYA, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, V.N. Beznosov, Ecology and the development of society 1(3), 23-27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.