E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- V.O. Chulkov, Life safety. Organizational and anthropotechnical reliability of functional systems of the mobile environment of construction production. Series “Infographic fundamentals of functional systems” (IFFS) (ASV Publishing House, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Sudakov, Normal physiology. The course of physiology of functional systems (Medical News Agency, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Rotenberg, Fundamentals of the reliability of the driver-car-road-environment system (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Sudakov, Sanatron. The system of assessment and rehabilitation of early violations of the physiological functions of a person in real life conditions (Gorizont, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Smirnov, Computer-aided design of technology for diagnosing the quality of the mobile living environment in construction (INO, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, I.Ya. Masturov, Integrated anthropotechnical engineering methodology for instrument and analytical diagnostics and compensation of the level of human comfort in the environment (Central Research, Design and Experimental Institute of Organization of Mechanization and Technical Assistance for Construction, Laboratory of Information Technologies, Economics and Life Safety, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences 117, 00130 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201711700130 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Shatrova, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05032 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305032 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05010 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305010 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rogalska, W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, Automation in Construction 18, 24-31 (2008) DOI:10.1016/j.autcon.2008.04.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, M. Uchroński, M. Wodecki, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management 20 (2014) DOI: 10.3846/13923730.2014.906496 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, M. Wodecki, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management 18(5), 621-630 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.