E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Management|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- A.V. Erchov, Urban development management in Russia: administrative and legal aspect, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kuznetsova, Administrative and legal regulation in the field of construction (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Trubkin, Preparation and approval of urban planning documentation of settlements, urban districts (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Kiselev, Administrative authorization as a method of ensuring security in the Russian Federation (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov self-Regulation of construction activity: development, issues, solutions, 11, 18-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kupreev, Licensing as an administrative and legal method of public administration: current state, 4, 18-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Malchinov, Effective interaction of Federal public authorities and public authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation-a factor of successful regional policy of Russia. URL: http://problemanalysis.ru/naukadoklad/malchinov.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nesterov, Accreditation as an administrative and legal tool, 1, 22-26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Petrov, Concept and signs of self-regulation as a legal phenomenon, 20, 89-112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Stakhov, Administrative and public security in the Russian Federation (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, V. Snetkov, A. Tebryaev, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 03051 (2018). doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303051 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, V. Snetkov, A. Tebryaev, Z. Askarov, MATEC WEB OF CONFERENCES, 10, 08055 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201710608055 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Sun, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, E. Voskresenskaya, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012073. [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, N. Zhilskiy and E. Shariapova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01057 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001057 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank rating «Doing business» in the category» Obtaining a construction permit» // https://www.minstroyrf.ru/opendata/7707780887-doingbusiness/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of construction and housing and communal services of the Russian Federation // https://www.minstroyrf.ru [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of the Federal Autonomous institution «Gastrotoxicity» // https://gge.ru/analytics/statistika-po-godam/ [Google Scholar]
- Urban planning code of the Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.