E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Gitelson, A.A.. The peak near 700 nm on reflectance spectra of algae and water: Relationships of its magnitude and position with chlorophyll concentration. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 13, 3367−3373 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Huang W., Mukherjee D., Chen S Assessment of Hurricane Ivan impact on chlorophyll-a in Pensacola Bay by MODIS 25m remote sensing. Marine Pollution Bulletin 62(62):490-498 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Afanasyev YD, Nezlin NP, Kostianoy AG Patterns of seasonal dynamics of remotely sensed chlorophyll and physical environment in the Newfoundland region. Remote Sensing of Environment 76(76):268-282 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Bresciani M., Stroppiana D., Odermatt D., Morabito G., Giardino C Assessing remotely sensed chlorophyll-a for the implementation of the Water Framework Directive in European perialpine lakes. Sci. Total Environ. 409(409):3083-3091 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Cannizzaro JP, Carder KL Estimating chlorophyll a concentrations from remote-sensing reflectance in optically shallow waters. Remote Sensing of Environment 101(101):13-24 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Le C., Hu C., Cannizzaro J., English D., Muller-Karger F., Lee Z. Evaluation of chlorophyll-a remote sensing algorithms for an optically complex estuary. Remote Sensing of Environment 129(129):75-89 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Li F., Xu J., Ma R., Duan H., Zhang B. Chlorophyll-a retrieval in inland waters based on a regional three-band model. Journal of Remote Sensing 15(15):1156-1170 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Liu M., Liu X., Wu M., Li L., Xiu L. Integrating spectral indices with environmental parameters for estimating heavy metal concentrations in rice using a dynamic fuzzy neural-network model. Computers & Geosciences 37(37):1642-1652 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mishra S., Mishra DR. Normalized difference chlorophyll index: A novel model for remote estimation of chlorophyll-a concentration in turbid productive waters. Remote Sensing of Environment 117(117):394-406 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Spyrakos E., González Vilas L., Torres Palenzuela JM, Barton ED. Remote sensing chlorophyll a of optically complex waters (rias Baixas, NW Spain): Application of a regionally specific chlorophyll a algorithm for MERIS full resolution data during an upwelling cycle. Remote Sensing of Environment 115(115):2471-2485 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wang MH, Shi W., Tang JW. Water property monitoring and assessment for China’s inland Lake Taihu from MODIS-Aqua measurements. Remote Sensing of Environment 115(115):841-854 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu AX, Yang L., Li B., Qin C., Pei T., Liu B. Construction of membership functions for predictive soil mapping under fuzzy logic. Geoderma 155(3-4):164-174 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.