E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Edition F 2011 Guidelines for drinking-water quality WHO chronicle 38(4) 104. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Payus C., Haziqah N., Basri N., and Wan V.L 2018 Faecal bacteria contaminations in untreated drinking water (Groundwater Well and Hill Water) from Rural Community Areas 215. [Google Scholar]
- Diarrhoeal disease World Health Organization 2017 Available Online at http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs330/en. [Google Scholar]
- Cabral J.P.S 2010 Water microbiology Bacterial pathogens and water International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 7 3657. [Google Scholar]
- Payment P., Richardson L., Siemiatycki J., Dewar R., Edwardes M and Franco E 1991 A randomized trial to evaluate the risk of gastrointestinal disease due to consumption of drinking water meeting current microbiological standards American journal of public health 81(6) 703. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Indian standard drinking water specification (Second Revision) IS 10500:2012. [Google Scholar]
- Negnevitsky M 2005 Artificial intelligence: a guide to intelligent systems. Pearson education. [Google Scholar]
- Bouharati S., Benmahammed K., Harzallah D and El-Assaf YM 2008 Application of artificial neuro-fuzzy logic inference system for predicting the microbiological pollution in fresh water Journal of Applied Sciences 8(2) 309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Okwu MO, & Adetunji O 2018 A comparative study of artificial neural network (ANN) and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) models in distribution system with nondeterministic inputs International Journal of Engineering Business Management 10 1847979018768421. [Google Scholar]
- Keshavarz Z and Torkian H 2018 Application of ANN and ANFIS models in determining compressive strength of concrete Soft Computing in Civil Engineering 2(1) 62. [Google Scholar]
- Calp MH 2019 A Hybrid ANFIS-GA Approach for Estimation of Regional Rainfall Amount. Gazi University Journal of Science 32(1) 145. [Google Scholar]
- Kamali R and Binesh AR 2013 A comparison of neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems for the prediction of water diffusion through carbon nanotubes. Microfluidics and nanofluidics 14(3-4) 575. [Google Scholar]
- Azeez D., Ali MAM, Gan KB and Saiboon I 2013 Comparison of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system and artificial neutral networks model to categorize patients in the emergency department SpringerPlus 2(1) 416. [Google Scholar]
- Chandaran UD, Halim ZA and Sian LK 2012. Study on sulfate reducing bacteria detection using Adaptive Neuro-fuzzy Inference System In 2012 IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems (ICCAS) 59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization 1993 Guidelines for drinking-water quality World Health Organization. [Google Scholar]
- Math Works: Fuzzy Inference System Modeling – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks India, available at, last access: 14 October 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.