E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Economy and Management|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Darre NC, Toor GS. Desalination of water: A review. Curr Pollut Rep. 2018 Jun;4(2):104–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khawaji AD, Kutubkhanah IK, Wie J-M. Advances in seawater desalination technologies. Desalination. 221(1–3):47–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Greenlee LF, Lawler DF, Freeman BD, Marrot B., Moulin P. Reverse osmosis desalination: water sources, technology, and today’s challenges. Water Res. 2009 May; 43(9):2317–48. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lamei A., van der Zaag P., von Münch E. Basic cost equations to estimate unit production costs for RO desalination and long-distance piping to supply water to tourism-dominated arid coastal regions of Egypt. Desalination. 2008 May 1;225(1):1–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wittholz MK, O’Neill BK, Colby CB, Lewis D. Estimating the cost of desalination plants using a cost database. Desalination. 2008 Sep 15;229(1):10–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ettouney HM, El-Dessouky HT, Faibish RS, Gowin PJ. Evaluating the economics of desalination. Chem Eng Prog. 2002 Dec 1; 98:32–9. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy KV, Ghaffour N. Overview of the cost of desalinated water and costing methodologies. Desalination. 2007 Feb 5;205(1):340–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frioui S., Oumeddour R. Investment and production costs of desalination plants by semi-empirical method. Desalination. 2008 Mar 1; 223:457–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glueckstern P., Reed A. A comparative investigation of the economics of seawater desalting based on current and advanced distillation concepts. Oak Ridge National Laboratory,ORNL/TM-5229; 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Shatat M., Riffat SB. Water desalination technologies utilizing conventional and renewable energy sources. Int J Low-Carbon Technol. 2014 Mar 1;9(1):1–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Karaghouli A., Kazmerski L. Energy Consumption and Water Production Cost of conventional and renewable-energy-powered desalination processes. Available from: https://www.researchgate.n¬¬¬-et/publication/255814703_Energy_Consumption_and_Water_Production_Cost_of_Conventional_and_Renewable-Energy-Powered_Desalination_Processes [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y., Tol RSJ. Evaluating the costs of desalination and water transport. Water Resour Res. 2005;41(3). Available from: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1029/2004WR003749 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Loutatidou S., Chalermthai B., Marpu PR, Arafat HA. Capital cost estimation of RO plants: GCC countries versus southern Europe. Desalination. 2014 Aug 15; 347:103–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dore MHI. Forecasting the economic costs of desalination technology. Desalination. Feb 2005;172(3): 207-214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Greig, J.W. Wearmouth. An economic comparison of 2 × 1000 m3/day desalination plants. Desalination. 1987 Jan 1; 64:17–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bouhelal O-K, Merrouch R., Zejli D. Costs investigation of coupling an RO desalination system with a combined cycle power plant using DEEP code. Desalination. 2004 Aug 15; 165:251–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Global Water Intelligence. Available from: www.DesalData.com. [Google Scholar]
- Kavvadias KC, Khamis I. The IAEA DEEP desalination economic model: A critical review. Desalination. 2010 Jul 1;257(1):150–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Detailed Estimation of Desalination System Cost. Available from: https://documents.pub/document/detailed-estimation-of-desalination-system-cost.html [Google Scholar]
- Elfahham Y. Estimation and prediction of construction cost index using neural networks, time series, and regression. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 2019; 58:499–506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trefor WP. Predicting changes in predicting changes in construction cost indexes using neural networks. J Constr Eng Manage ASCE. 1994;120(2):306–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Papapetrou M., Cipollina A., La Commare U., Micale G., Zaragoza G., Kosmadakis G. Assessment of methodologies and data used to calculate desalination costs. Desalination. 2017 Oct 1; 419:8–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sethi V., Clark RM. Cost estimation models for drinking water treatment unit processes. Available from: https://cfpub.epa.gov/si/si_public_record_report.cfm?Lab=NRMRL&dirEntryId=96119 [Google Scholar]
- Hinomoto H. Unit and Total Cost Functions for Water Treatment Based on Koenig’s Data. Water Resour Res. 1971;7(5):1064–9. [Google Scholar]
- Atikol U., Aybar HS. Estimation of water production cost in the feasibility analysis of RO systems. Desalination. 2005 Nov 1;184(1):253–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.