E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 1: Global Environmental Change and Environmental Management|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Z. Kh. Mazhitova, Environmentally dependent diseases in children (clinic, pathomorphogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation), 400 (Format, Almaty, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Ormantaev, Sh. N. Khusainova, Pediatrics and pediatric surgery in Kazakhstan, 3, 35-37 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Zhumalina, Clinical and pathogenetic mechanisms of ecological short stature in children, 32 (Almaty, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiba, International conference Children’s Environmental Health in Central Asia, 46-51 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Shkolnikova, G. G. Osokina, I. V. Abdulatipova, Cardiology, 43 (8), 4-8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Malievsky, Juvenile arthritis: epidemiology, medical, social and economic consequences, quality of life, 37 (Abstract, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Ingel, Ecological genetics, 3, 17-19 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ingel, Sh. Khusainova, L. Erdinger et al., Pediatrics and pediatric surgery, 4, 37-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Novik, T. I. Ionova, Study of the quality of life in pediatrics (RANS, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Tarkhov, Hygiene and sanitation, 5, 35-37 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Wayne, Autonomic disorders: clinic, treatment, diagnosis, 749 (Medical News Agency, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Albitsky, A. A. Modestov, Ros. pediatrician. Zh., 4, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Kleshchina, Ros. pediatrician. Zh., 3, 48-51 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Volodin, K. O. Kafarskaya, O. A. Babak, E. V. Bezenina, D. N. Degtyarev, Questions of gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology, 4 (5), 54-58 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Korovina, I. N. Zakharova, L. P. Gavryushova, T. M. Tvorogova, E. B. Mumladze, E. V. Skorobogatova Vegetative dystonia in children and adolescents, 60 (Medpraktika, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Malysheva, Hemodynamically significant functioning ductus arteriosus and its effect on the course of perinatal diseases in deeply premature newborn, 25 (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Dubinin, A. V. Derichenko, A. O. Viktorova, XXIX International Stud. Confessions, 8 (78), 8-13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Kipshakbaev, V. I. Sokolov, Water resources of the Aral Sea basin formation, distribution, water use (Collection of Water Resources of Central Asia, Almaty, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Ya. Khomidov, Young scientist, 9, 450-453 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Dzhumanov, On the question of the impact of the Aral Sea tragedy on the health of the population of Uzbekistan and the elimination of its consequences, 12-18 (Own Publishing house, SPb., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Bespametov, Yu. A. Krotov, The maximum permissible concentration of chemicals in the environment, 390 (Chemistry, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Nesterova, E. I. Babkina, A. V. Konoplev, Hygiene and sanitation, 1, 66-68 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Isaeva, S. S. Sarsenbaeva, A. E. Dosmetov, Zh. K. Dzhaparkulova, E. V. Hen, N. S. Zhubanyshova, The medicine, 11, 82-83 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Starodubtseva, I. G. Khismatullina, I. I. Oranskaya, Fundamental research, 10(2), 329-332 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.