E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 1: Global Environmental Change and Environmental Management|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- V. A. Babichenko, O. M. Babchenko, M. V. Zaretskaya, The integration of software and algorithmic tools for the analysis and prognosis of the state of the environment, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Bessonov, N. P. Vashchekin, A. D. Ursul. Methodology of science and strategy for the survival of civilization, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Kovalenko, O. V. Platonova, Analysis of the problem of effective operation of automation systems complexes and reliability calculations based on continuous models. News of higher educational institutions. Mechanical engineering, 8 (653) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Krapivin, Information systems for environmental monitoring Problems of the environment and natural resources.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kuzmin, Organization of ensuring the safety of a dangerous production facility based on a quantitative assessment of the state of its security system. Civil security technologies, 8(4) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Kuzmina, Problems of the environment and natural resources: Overview, (9) 7 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Levin, Internet-UN-t inform. technologies’, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Parajanov, Sustainable development and problems of improving intelligence (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Riznichenko, Mathematical modeling of biological processes. Litres, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Matyushenko, I. V. Shulgin, Scientific and methodological electronic journal Concept, (13) 1921-1925 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Sharkov, V. V. Silkin, I. E. Abramova, N. V. Kirillina, Violation of information ecology in media space.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- RUDN Journal of Sociology, 18 (4) 765-775 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Fung, Biodinamics (Circulation). New York: Springer–Verlag, 404 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mutanov, S. Ziyadin, A. A. Shaikh. Graphic model for evaluating the competitiveness and eco-efficiency of eco-innovative projects, 4 (6) (Enterpreneurship and Sustainability Issues 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kopyltsov , Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling, 26 (6) 535–553 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Fung Biomechanics (Mechanical properties of living tissues). (New York: Springer–Verlag 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grachev, V. Orlov, Information technologies in ecology and nature management. (Litres 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Vypkhanova, Law and state: theory and practice. 1(122-126), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Goslee, Journal of Statistical Software. 22 (7) 1-19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Bessonov, N. P. Vashchekin, A. D. Ursul, Methodology of science and strategy of civilization survival, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Ziyadin, S., Streltsova, E., Borodin, A., Kiseleva, N., Yakovenko, I., & Baimukhanbetova, E. Sustainability, 11(9), 2544. (2019). DOI: 10.3390/su11092544 [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetshin, E. M., Makulov, S. I., Talysheva, I. A., Fedorova, S. Y., & Gubarkov, S. Man in India, 97(15), 281-288. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mutanov, G., Ziyadin, S. E3S Web of Conferences, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504056 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Koziuk, V., Hayda, Y., Dluhopolskyi, O., & Klapkiv, Y. Economics & Sociology, 12(4), 278-333. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.