E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 2: Partnership for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- O. F. Williams, T.&F. Inc., Corporate social responsibility: The role of business in sustainable development, 6 (Routledge, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Callway, T.&F. Inc., Governance for sustainable development: A foundation for the future, 26, 17-23 (Earthscan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Keijzers, T.&F. Inc., Business, government and sustainable development, 3, 35 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dalby, S. Horton, R. Mahon, D. Thomaz, T.&F. Inc., Achieving the sustainable development goals: Global governance challenges, 1, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- UN Global Compact https://sdgcompass.org/ [Google Scholar]
- KPMG, Currents of Change: The KPMG Survey of Corporate Responsibility Reporting, 14-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Warner, P.M., Partnerships for Sustainable Development: Do We Need Partnership Brokers? 8-9 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Estevadeordal, L.W. Goodman, T.&F. Inc., 21st century cooperation: Regional public goods, global governance, and sustainable development, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Berlie, P.M., Alliances for Sustainable Development: Business and NGO Partnerships, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- International Institute for Sustainable Development https://www.iisd.org/business/sd_journey.aspx [Google Scholar]
- J. Nelson, IBLF Policy Paper, 4, 12 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Prepared jointly by the African Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the European Investment Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, F.D., From Billions to Trillions: Transforming development finance, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mukhamediyev, Z. Temerbulatova, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(6), 45-50 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations (UN) https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/globalpartnerships/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Nelson, & B. Jenkins, T.&F. Inc., Tackling Global Challenges: Lessons in System Leadership from the World Economic Forum’s New Vision for Agriculture Initiative, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kondybayeva, S. Abilday, B. Mukhamediyev, B. Baitanayeva, A. Abylay, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference, 4288-4294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Development Goals Fund (SDG Fund) https://www.sdgfund.org/how-can-you-partner-sdg-fund [Google Scholar]
- L. Rayman-Bacchus, P. R. Walsh, T.&F. Inc., Corporate responsibility and sustainable development: Exploring the nexus of private and public interests, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fiona Starr, T.&F. Inc., Corporate responsibility for cultural heritage: Conservation, sustainable development, and corporate reputation, 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations (UN) https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/?p=9691 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.