E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 2: Partnership for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- R. Alquist, L. Kilian, R. J. Vigfusson. Forecasting the price of oil. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Angheluta, S. Burlacu, A. Diaconu, C. S. Curea. The Energy from Renewable Sources in the European Union: Achieving the Goals. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(5), 57. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bodislav, C. V. Rădulescu, D. Moise, S. Burlacu. Environmental Policy in the Romanian Public Sector. The Bucharest University of Economic Studies Publishing House, 312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jula. Metode şi tehnici performante de testare a ipotezelor în economie – Workshop, Bucharest; (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Lange, Q. Wodon, K. Carey. The Changing Wealth of Nations 2018: Building a Sustainable Future. Washington, DC: World Bank; (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mammadzada, K. Tural, U. Abuzarli. European Union’s Energy Strategy and its Influence on the Global Oil Market. Quality-Access to Success, 18. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mooi, M. Sarstedt. A Concise Guide to Market Research. Springer Verlag-Berlin Heidelberg. E-Book ISBN 978-3-642-12541-6; (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nashawi, A. Malallah, M. Al-Bisharah. Forecasting world crude oil production using multicyclic Hubbert model. Energy & Fuels, 24(3), 1788-1800. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Sims, Macroeconomics and Reality, Econometrica, 48, 1-48. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xie, L. Yu, S. Xu, S. Wang. A new method for crude oil price forecasting based on support vector machines. In International conference on computational science (pp. 444-451). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.