E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Responsible Consumption and Production|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- G. Maxton, J. Randers. Reinventing Prosperity. Managing Economic Growth to Reduce Unemployment, Inequality and Climate Change. A Report of the Club of Rome. (Kyiv: Pabulum) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- М. Friedman & R. Friedman. Capitalism and Freedom. (Kyiv: Our format, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Spence. New Convergent. (Kyiv: Tempora) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine 2030: Doctrine of the balanced development. (Lviv: Kalvaria) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Gurianova. Design of the balanced socio-economic development of regions. (Berdiansk: PPB Tkachyk O.I) 2013 [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Kucherova, Strategy of forming of conscious taxation as factor of steady development of national economy. (Zaporizhzhya: CPU) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- P. O. Kutsik, O. I. Kovtun, G. I. Bashnianin, Global Economy: Principles of Formation, Functioning, Regulation, and Development: monograph. (Lviv: LKA) 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Experience of association of territorial communities on East of Ukraine: еconomical and legal aspects V.A. Ustimenko, I.V. Zablodska (Ed.). Kyiv: LTD «VISTKA», 210 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Сalinescu, & G. Likhonosova, & O. Zelenko. Manifestation Trend of the Behavioral Economy in Ukraine by of the 33 International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), 10 – 11 April 2019, Granada Spain. Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision: Editor Khalid S. Soliman. Available at: https://ibima.org/conference/33rd-ibima-conference/#ffs-tabbed-15/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Сalinescu. M & E. Vol. 1, Tom 15. Burgas: University of «Prof., dr. Аsen Zlatarov», Bulgaria, 38-45. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kramar. The Ukrainian Week, 1`(143), 30-31 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kramar. The Ukrainian Week, 12`(142), 28-30. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shavalyuk. The Ukrainian Week, 11`(141), 30-32. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Bondarenko, Gileya. 107, 286-291 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine in International Ratings Available at : https://uiamp.org.ua/ukrayina-v-mizhnarodnih-reytingah(2019) [Google Scholar]
- List of countries by GDP (nominal value) per capita Available at : https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- State program of domestic production development. Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine. September 12, N 1130. Available at : http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/KP111130.html(2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kramar. The Ukrainian Week, 10, 27–29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.