E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- R. Scheyvens, M. Russell Tourism and poverty alleviation in Fiji: Comparing the impacts of small-and large-scale tourism enterprises (J. Sustain. Tour., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, N. Shash, T. Levchenko, S. Khudaibergenova, & G. Yessenova, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6 (4), 2180-2193 (2019). DOI: 10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(43) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, B. Ermekbaeva, G. Supugaliyeva, R. Doszhan, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, 20092017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Musavengane, Journal of Cleaner Production, 220, 786-799 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bayboltaeva, A. Saparbayev, A. Ismailova, А. T. Makulova, A. Imatayeva, Journal of Social Sciences Research, 3, 67-75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Standing, J. P. Tang-Taye, & M. Boyer, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 31 (1), 82-113 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Turekulova, L. K. Mukhambetova, & S. I. Karkinbaeva, Theoretical & Applied Science, 7, 12-19 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Burganova, N. Kamagranow, Hotel and tourist business: peculiarities of accounting and taxation: textbook, 350 (Finance and statistics, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Ziyadin, S., Koryagina, E., Grigoryan, T., Tovma, N., & Ismail, G. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 10 (1).p 998-1010. (3) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Shchetinina, Bulletin of MGIMO-University, 31 (4), 257 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Why are there not enough cheap and cozy hotels in Kazakhstan? https://forbes.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- State program of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Revival of historical centers of the silk road, preservation and continuous development of the cultural heritage of the Turkicspeaking States, creation of tourism infrastructure” (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Kozhabekov, S. E. Aleeva, A. K. Karymsakov, Accounting in the restaurant business and hospitality industry: study guide, 317 (Taraz University, Taraz, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kavčič, E. Mihelčič, Tourism and Hospitality Management, 12 (1), 19-34 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Borovčanin, Impact of the Internet on Business Activities in Serbia and Worldwide, 1032-1035 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Drum,, & A. Pulvermacher, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, 13(1), 181-186 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mukhtarova, S. Ziyadin, S. Kupeshova, & R. Doszhan, Economic annals-XXI, 168, 38-43 (2017). DOI: 10.21003/ea.V168-08 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, R. Doszhan, A. Borodin, A. Omarova, & A. Ilyas, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 04022 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504022 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, R. Doszhan, G. Saparova, A. Omarova, Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth, 3379-3383 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.