E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 5: Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Useinova K. R. Barymta Institute and its place in the legal system of the Kazakhs: Diss. Ph. D. -Almaty, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Zhumaganbetov T. S. Problems of formation and development of the ancient Turkic system of statehood and law. YI-XII centuries-Almaty, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Radcliffe-brown A. R. Structure and function in primitive society: Essays on theory and lectures. Moscow, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Kovalevsky M. M. Modern custom and ancient law // Customary law of Ossetians in historical and comparative coverage, 71-187, 1886 [Google Scholar]
- Sarsenbaev N. S. Custom, traditions and public life. Alma-Ata, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- Userov N. U. Structure and content of “Zhety-Jargy” // Ancient world of Kazakh lawAlmaty, 430-453, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Rychkov N. Daily notes of travel in the Kirghiz-kaisat steppe in 1771. SPb., 1772 [Google Scholar]
- Bronevsky S. I. Notes of major General Bronevsky about the kirigz-kaisaks of the Middle Horde // OtechestvennyeZapiski. SPb., 123, 162-164, 1830 [Google Scholar]
- Kazantsev I. Description of Kirghiz bothropsatrox. Kazan, 1904 [Google Scholar]
- Wulfson E. S. How the Kyrgyz are managed and judged // the Ancient world of Kazakh law. Almaty, 408-412, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Dobromyslov A. Court of the Kirghiz during the Khan’s administration // Ancient world of Kazakh law. Almaty, 412-417, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Kenzheakhmetuly S. Kazakh folk traditions and rites. Almaty, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Auezov M. O. Barymta // Space 8, 32-43, 1961 [Google Scholar]
- Meyer L. P. Public and private life of the Kyrgyz // Ancient world of the Kazakhs. Almaty, 6, 247-255, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Syzdykova R. Words speak. Almaty, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Ibraeva A. S. Legal culture: problems of theory and practice. Almaty, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Fuchs S. History of Kazakh law according to Russian sources of the XVIII-XX centuries. // Ancient world of the Kazakhs. Almaty, Vol. 2. Pp. 607-628 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Useinova G. R. State-legal views of Valikhanov CH. CH.: Dis ... kand. the faculty of law. Sciences: 12.00.01. Alma-ATA, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Zhanisov A. T., VestnikKazNU. Legalseries. 2, 125-127, 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.