E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 5: Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Tkachenko A. N., Nazarevskaya N. A. Providing public services // Young scientist. 36, 72-76, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Kiseleva N. Principles of providing state and municipal services // State power and local self-government, 5, 21-25, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Tolmachev V. A. the Concept of accessibility of state and municipal services // Law and state: theory and practice. 8, 22-27, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Okinawa Charter for the global information society. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.iis.ru/library/okinawa/charter.ru.html. accessed 23.09.2019 [Google Scholar]
- “Government for citizens” ensures equal access to public services. [Electronic resource]. - URL: https://gov4c.kz/ru/novosti/2018/04/12/pravitelstvo-dlia-grazhdanobespechivaet-ravnyi-dostup-k-gosuslugam. accessed 24.08.2019 [Google Scholar]
- Useinova G. R., Alaukhanov E. O., Ospanova D. A., Useinova K. R. Science and life of Kazakhstan. 5/2, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Magerova A. B., Maksimov S. S., Scientific monograph. Astana: Academy of public administration under the President of Kazakhstan, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- International Public Administration Reform: Implications for Russian Federation. / Nick Manning and Neil Parison, World Bank. February, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Inshakova E. G. “E-government” in public administration: administrative and legal problems of organization and functioning: Diss ... PhD – Voronezh, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Bachilo I. L. State and law of the XXI century. Real and virtual. Moscow: legal Publishing house “YURKOMPANIE”, 250-252, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Korotkov A.V. State policy of the Russian Federation in the field of information society development. Moscow: “TRAIN”, 215-216, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Dashyan M. S. Law of information highways: issues of legal regulation in the Internet sphere. Moscow: VoltersKluver, 118-120, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Kashina E. A. Formation of e-government in the Russian Federation: socio-political aspect: Diss ... Ph. D.-M., 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Yakovleva E. A. E-government: theoretical models and political strategy of the Russian state: Diss.. Ph. D.-M., 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Useinova G. R. International legal experience of formation and development of egovernment// Science and life of Kazakhstan, 3, 9-14, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- UN Study: e-government. New York, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.