E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 5: Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan «Increasing the welfare of Kazakhstan people: improving the quality of income and life» (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sagiyeva, A. Zhuparova, R. Ruzanov, R. Doszhan, A. Askerov, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6 (2), 711-728 (2018). DOI: 10.9770/jesi.2018.6.2(17) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gataullin, G. Yuldasheva, Bulletin of VEGU, 2, 7-17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Schwartz, Politics & Society, 40 (1), 35-58 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- 4.0. Prokhorova, Problems of economy and management, 5 (1), 133-136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dorosh, Social welfare as a factor in the formation of a new economy, 176 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ayala, E. Barcena-Martin, The Journal of Economic Inequality, 16 (1), 41-59 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Lilford, The lancet, 559-570 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Klimonova, Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 11 (12), 60-67 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Borjas, Research in Economics, 7 (1), 143-157 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Chambers, H. Takashi, Journal of Economic Theory, 147 (5), 1818-1849 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kostyleva, ITSED RAS, 223 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kizhikina, Bulletin of the Tomsk University of Economics series, 1 (17), 74-80 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lazareva, National well-being as an integrated resource of innovation-oriented economic development: theoretical and methodological aspect (Southern Federal University Press, Rostov-on-Don, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Gizatullin, Journal of Economic Theory, 1, 5-26 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kosarev, European journal of social Sciences, 1-2 (52), 75-79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, B. Ermekbaeva, G. Supugaliyeva, R. Doszhan, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, 20092017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, R. Doszhan, A. Borodin, A. Omarova, & A. Ilyas, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 04022 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504022 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, R. Doszhan, G. Saparova, A. Omarova, Proceedings of the 32nd IBIMA 2018 Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth, 3379-3383 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.