E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 5: Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Website of the Department of Statistics of the Almaty Region / Internet resource: http//www.almatyobl.stat.kz [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Zubarevich, Social development of Russian regions: problems and trends of the transition period, 264 (URSS Editorial 2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zh. Markovich, Global problems and quality of life // Socis. – 4 (129-132) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Madyuskin, P. N. Madyuskin, Territorial differentiation of the level and quality of life of the population of Russia: Author. dis. ... Candidate of geographic science, 24 (Moscow State un-t – Moscow 2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Leochi Quality of life and sustainable development // Economic sciences. 5 (90), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Saenko Quality of life and economics of sustainable development of the region // Theory and practice of social development, 6 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tretyakova, N. I. Lavrikova. The quality of life of the population is an indicator of the sustainability of rural development // Economy of the region. 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Belova, A. E. Krupko, Demographic Aspects of Sustainable Development of the Central Development District //, Vol. 18, i2 . 565-569 (Bulletin of TSU 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Kasymov, Sh. M. Nadyrov. The spatial organization of the territory and the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2030, 300 (Astana: Institute of Economic Research, JSC, . Volume 1, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Nyussupova, Socio-demographic basis for assessing the level of human development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Geographical Sciences. Almaty, 42 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Kalimurzina. The geographical basis of the territorial differentiation of the quality of life of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan.// The dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Almaty, 154 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Kairanbaeva, Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Almaty, 116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.Zh. Imashev, Trends and priorities of spatial development of the West Kazakhstan region.// Abstract for the degree of candidate of geographical sciences, Ufa, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the akimat of the Almaty region” http://www.zhetysu.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- G. Nyussupova, A. Kalimurzina, R. Kelinbayeva, European Journal of Geography Volume 8, 3 109-125, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nyussupova, M. Arslan G. Kairanbayeva, Socio-demographic and economic aspects of alalysis of life quality of population in Almaty Region. / Oxidation communication (37) 12-4, 1052-1064 (Bulgaria 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.