E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Newspaper “Kazakhstanskaya Pravda” https://www.kazpravda.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Zhuparova, Bulletin of KazNU, category: Economics (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A Jaksybekova, G. Nurgaliyeva, A. Nurmagambetova, N. Gumar, A. Asanova, Espacios, 39(16), 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- State program for the development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017-2021 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the Agency for Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan https://www.stat.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Karar, Bulletin of University of Technology, Department HTPNG, 18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Sarsengalieva, Economics, management, finance: materials of the V Intern. scientific conf., 63-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Sheremet, E. V. Negashev, Methods of financial analysis of the activities of commercial organizations, 237 (M.: INFRA-M, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Blank, Financial management: training course, 656 (Kiev: Elga, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Baidildina R. R. Usmanov, Bulletin of KazNPU (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Internet newspaper Zona.kz https://zonakz.net/ [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on statistics. Key indicators by industry for 2015-2019 https://www.stat.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Babkin, Teoriya ustoichivogo razvitiya ekonomiki i promyshlennosti (St. Petersburg, Izd-vo Politekhn. un-ta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. A. Tretyakova, T. V. Alferova, Yu. I. Pukhova, Perm University Herald. Economy, 4(27), 132-139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Lukashevich, E. A. Konnikov, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics, 11(2), 92-100 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, B. Ermekbaeva, G. Supugaliyeva, R. Doszhan, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, 20092017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.