E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Standard&Poors Global ratings, Islamic finance outlook (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CIBAFI, Global Islamic Bankers’survey 2018: evaluating future Impacts, strategic thinking, branding and financial technologies (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, J. Dridi, International Monetary Fund, 201 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wilson, The development of Islamic finance in the GCC (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Bank Negara Malaysia, Islamic financil services board. Islamic financial services industry stability report, 93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harvey, Islamic Finance (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wayne Evans British Embassy Bishkek. https://assets.Publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/503491/2015047_Is_Fin_A5_AW_ENG_WEB.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ainley, A. Mashayekhi, R. Hicks, A. Rahman, A. Ravalia, The Financial Services Authority (FSA) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- The CityUK annual report. https://www.islamicfinance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/TheCityUK-Islamic-Finance-2015-report.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. El Kanj, master tithes in Economic and International Finance, university of Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, College of Economic Milano (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Global Islamic Finance Report Published by Edbiz Corporation, 48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Tlemsani, Journal of Modern accounting and Auditing, 11, 596 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. di Mauro, C. Pierluigi, S. Couderc, A. Di Maria, S. Masciantonio, S. Ongena, S. Zaher, European central bank, 29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sagiyeva, L. Kuanova. The Journal of Economic Research & Business Administration, 127(1), 56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan - https://nationalbank.kz/?&switch=russian [Google Scholar]
- Mukhtarova, K., Ziyadin, S., Kupeshova, S. & Doszhan, R. Economic Annals-XXI, 168(11-12), 38-43 (4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.