E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Data Bank. The World Bank (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Center for Humanitarian Technologies (2020). [Google Scholar]
- The Global Competitiveness Report (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kosorukova, I.G. Sukhanova, O.D. Kosorukova, N.V. Mirzoyan, N.N. Ivlieva. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology 8 (5), 2220-2225 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Center for Economic and Political Reforms (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Public-Private Partnerships, Municipal-Private Partnerships in the Russian Federation and Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Center for public-private partnership (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leibovich. Accreditation in education. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Unified information system of public-private partnership in the Russian Federation (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Morgan, the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) and the Rockefeller Foundation. Global Research. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Transformativeinvesting (impactinvesting) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vershinina, L.V. Goryainova, O.A. Zhdanova, T.P. Maksimova. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. Special Issue: Finance, Services Sector and Commerce: Innovations and Investments. 21, S3(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On the procedure for the formation and use of the target capital of non-profit organizations” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Gryzunova, J. Zakharova, M. Gordienko. SGEM 5th international multidisciplinary scientific conference on social sciences and arts. 5, 1.3., 181-191 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.