E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 7: Affordable and Clean Energy|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- V.I. Vernadskiy. Biosfera. Izbr.soch. 5, 58 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Myers. The soul of modern man: idea of selfinterest. Thomas Hobbs to Adam Smith, 28 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Smith. An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations, 253 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Meadows, The limits of growth. Report to the Club of Rome. Electronic resource. http://www.ihst.ru/~biosphere. [Google Scholar]
- Germany has become a leader in recycling, Electronic resource https://www.dw.com/, Download date 01.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Air pollutant emissions 2018. Electronic resource, https://stat.gov.kz/, Download date 01.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the VII European Conference “Environment for Europe”, Astana, 2011. Electronic resource. www.ece/cep/s/2011/l.3. Download date 11/16/15. [Google Scholar]
- An analytical review of world experience in developing a green economy. http://dw.de/p/17t6p. 03/07/13 [Google Scholar]
- Green growth indicators 2017. Highlights. Electronic resource http://www.oecd.org/, Download date 01.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Greening productivity measurement, Electronic resource http://www.oecd.org, Download date 01.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Gema Albort-Morant, Antonio L. Leal-Rodríguez, V. De Marchi, Journal of Knowledge Management, Absorptive capacity and relationship learning mechanisms as complementary drivers of green innovation performance. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kisikov. Franchising in Kazakhstan, 290, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. De Marchi. Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms, Research Policy, 41, 614-623 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. De Marchi, E. Di Maria, S. Micelli. Environmental Strategies, Upgrading and Competitive Advantage in Global Value Chains, Wiley Online Library (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker. Harvard business review, 169 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.