E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 7: Affordable and Clean Energy|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Global Energy and CO2 Status Report. International Energy Agency, 28 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- BR Statistical Review of World Energy 2019 (June 2019) at p. 57. See J. Olivier and J. Peters. Trends in Global CO2. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. Electricity Information 2019 (September 2019). [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. Renewables Information 2019 (August 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Reporting by David Stanway and Beijing Monitoring Desk. Reuters. Environment (January 28, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Rachel Cordery. Power Technology (24 July 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Export.gov. Canada Country Commercial Guide (30 September 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Statista. World nuclear power consumption by country 2018. Published by T. Wang (Jun 17, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Еспресо TV.Украинская Ассоциация возобновляемой энергетики. Что дешевле «чистая» или «грязная» энергия. [Google Scholar]
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini, Almas Heshmati. Discussion Paper No. 8182. The main Support Mechanisms to Finance Renewable Energy Development (May 2014), pp. 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Mottl J. Special Section Energy & Power, pp. 34-39 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kruge M.A. International Energy Agency (IEA), Power Systems Program. Report IEA PVTS T1-26:2015, pp.1-15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- European Investment Bank celebrates green bonds’ 10th anniversary. UniCredit, pp.1-11 (28 June 2017). [Google Scholar]
- China Green Bond Market, pp.1-20 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Jack Unwin. The top seven nuclear power plants in India. Power Technology (26.02.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Dorcas Kariuki. Barriers to Renewable Energy Technologies Development. The Official publication of the American Energy Society published by De Gruyter (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Mike Scott. Wind and Solar power set to dominate power mix by 2050, as coal continues to decline. Forbes (Jun 24, 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.