E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Chapter 8: Clean Water and Sanitation|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Z. Kh. Mazhitova, Environmentally dependent diseases in children (clinic, pathomorphogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation), 400 (Format, Almaty, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Water Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, The newsletter on the state of the environment in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011 [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Ingel, Ecological genetics, 3, 17-19 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ingel, Sh. Khusainova, L. Erdinger et al., Pediatrics and pediatric surgery, 4, 37-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Shkolnikova, G. G. Osokina, I. V. Abdulatipova, Cardiology, 43 (8), 4-8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Wayne, Vegetative disorders: clinic, treatment, diagnosis, 749 (Medical News Agency, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Digest, The health of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the activities of healthcare, 39-41 (Astana, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Global Database on Iron Deficiency and Anaemia, Micronutrient Deficiency Information System (Geneva, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Ormantaev, Sh. N. Khusainova, Pediatrics and pediatric surgery in Kazakhstan, 3, 35-37 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Dmitrieva, D. A. Dmitriev, I. I. Romanova et al., Hygiene and sanitation, 2, 4143 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Kukhtina, Quality of life for children with disabilities with cerebral palsy, 23 (Ufa, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Strukov, News of higher educational institutions of the Volga regions. Medical science, 1, 121-135 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Krasilnikova, Iron deficiency in adolescents: frequency characteristics, structure and secondary prevention (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Korovina, I. N. Zakharova, L. P. Gavryushova, T. M. Tvorogova, E. B. Mumladze, E. V. Skorobogatova, Vegetative dystonia in children and adolescents, 60 (Medpraktika, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Antonova, Social hygiene issues, 6, 7-9 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Issayeva, Features of combined chronic pathology in children in the environmentally disadvantaged region of the Aral Sea region (Author, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Bayzhanova, Pediatrics pediatric surgery of Kazakhstan, 2, 7-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. T. Nauryzalieva, Factor characteristic and clinical and functional aspects of bronchial obstructive conditions in children of Almaty, 95 (Almaty, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Bobrishcheva-Pushkina, Determining the level of mental health of children and adolescents. Educational-methodical manual for students, 31 (MMA named after IM Sechenov, Publishing house “Russian Doctor”, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.