E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 9: Quality Education|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Abylkasymova A.E. Formation of cognitive independence of students of preparatory departments in the process of studying a course of mathematics: Abstract ... dis. ped.sciences. Almaty, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Kurmanov M. Formation of cognitive activity of students in the preparation of future physics teachers at the university. Diss Doctor of Pedagogy. Karaganda, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Minakova T.V. The development of cognitive independence of university students in the process of learning a foreign language [Electronic resource]: monograph / T.V. Minakova Orenburg: GOU OGU, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Gvozdeva V.A. Basic and applied information technologies / Textbook. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Stamkulova Sh.A. The development of cognitive independence of students in the pedagogical realities of modern education / Sh.A. Stamkulova // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University№. 2. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kiryakova A.V. Theory of personality orientation in the world of values / A.V. Kiryakova. Orenburg: Publishing House of the OGPI, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Stamkulova Sh.A., Kargapoltseva N.A. Indicators development of cognitive independence of students. University as a subject of research // Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference “Innovative processes in modern science [Electronic resource] / Vydavatel” Osvícení “, Scientific and Publishing Center” World of Science “. The electron. text. Prague, Czech Republic. p. 471-478 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Baimukhamediev S.K. New information technologies: a training manual. Almaty, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Shevandrin N. I. Social psychology in education. M .: Vlados, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Charles Crook. Web 2.0 technologies for learning: The current landscape opportunities, challenges and tensions / Crook Charles. 2008 .: URL: http://www.becta.org.uk. (Date of access: February 22, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Soukup C. Building a theory of Multymedia CMC: An Analysis, critique and Integration of computer-mediated communications theory and research / C. Soukup // New Media and Society. London: Thousand Oaks, CA and New Delhy, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Viktorova T.S., Barmashov K.S., Mushkatova M.S. Organization of students’ independent work using information technology Modern educational technologies and methods for their implementation in the training system: Proceedings of the scientific and methodological conference. Vyazma: VF GOU MGIU, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zubkova M. A., Fominykh N., Baranova E., Abbasova L., Maigeldiyeva Sh.M. Approaches to the future engineers foreign communicative culture formation // Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews (eISSN: 2395-6518, Vol 7, No 4, p. 781-786; https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.74101) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yurkevich V.S. To the question of cognitive needs of schoolchildren // Some relevant psychological and pedagogical problems of upbringing and upbringing education. M., (p. 247-250) (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Saparkysy Ж. The formation and development of cognitive activity of students in the learning process. // International Journal of Environmental and Science Education ((Turkey), ISSN: 1306-3065, Vol. 11. Iss. 18., p. 12235-12244.) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Saparkyzy Zh. Mental activity of students on the background of physical education classes. // collection int. conf. Europen scientific conference. Penza, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Maygeldieva Sh.M., Saparkyzy Zh., The concept of health-saving education is an integral part of the humane type of education // Bulletin of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay, № 1, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Saparkyzy Zh., Maygeldieva Sh., Ayaganova A., Koldasova L.S. Densaulyқ saқtauda үnemdeytіn oқytu tekhnologlaryn қoldanudyң keyyr aspectіlerі. // Bulletin of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay №1, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.