E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 9: Quality Education|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- David G.C., Kamel M, Wayne F.C., J O M, ‘Global Talent Management and Performance in Multinational Enterprises: A Multilevel Perspective’, Vol. 45(2), 540-566, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Rumney A, New Directions in Vocational Education, Routledge, 5th Edition, 114-120, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Meyers M, Woerkom M, Paauwe J, Dries N, T I J O H R M, ‘HR managers’ talent philosophies prevalence and relationships with perceived talent management practices.’, Vol. 5, 31-37, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Wrigth, C., “Choose Wisely: A Study of College Major Choice and Major Switching Behavior”, RAND, 56-57, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Beffy, M., Fougere, D., Maurel, A., T R O E S, “Choosing the Field of Study in Postsecondary Education: Do Expected Earnings Matter?”, vol. 94 (1)., 334-347, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Wiswall, M., Zafar, B., R o E S, “Determinants of college major choice: Identification using an information experiment, Vol. 82, No. 2 (291), 791-824, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Arcidiacono, P., J O E, “Ability sorting and the returns to college major”., Vol. 121., 343-375, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Altonji, J.G., Blom, E., Meghir, C, A R O E, “Heterogeneity in Human Capital Investments: High School Curriculum, College Major, and Careers”, Vol. 4. Pp. 185-223, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Reuben, E., Wiswall M., Zafar, B., E J, “Preferences and Biases in Educational Choices and Labor Market Expectations: Shrinking the Black Box of Gender”, Vol 127(604), 2153-2186, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Turner, S. and Bowen, W., I A L R R, “Choice of Major: The Changing (Unchanging) Gender Gap”., vol. 52 (2)., 289-313, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Gemici, A. and Wiswall, M., I E R, “Evolution of Gender Differences in Post-Secondary Human Capital Investments: College Majors at the Intensive Margin”, vol. 55 (1)., 23-56, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Azbel A., P PP, Statusiprofessional’noiidentichnosti. (Oprosnik), [Professional determination statuses (Questionnarie)], p.23., 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Danilyuk O., Shaydurova V. P M M E, Podgotovkauchenikov k viboruprofessiy. [Preparation of students to make professional choice]. №1, 150, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Dow, J.C.R. and L.A. Dicks-Mireaux, O E P, ‘The Excess Demand for Labour, A Study of Conditions in Britain, 1946-56’, Vol 10(1), P.1-33, 1958 [Google Scholar]
- Ericsson E., Identity: Youth and Crisis, 2nd edition, 157, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Habib M. Fardoun, Abdullah A, P O T F C C S A I S, New Teaching Methods: Merging “John Dewey” and “William Heard Kilpatrick” Teaching Techniques, 803–808, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Jack R. Meredith, Samuel J. MantelJr., Project Management: A Managerial Approach, 8th Edition, 215, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Martin P and Tate K, W T B, Project management, A managerial approach, 5th Edition, 31-32, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.