E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Smart Grid|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- Paidoussis M.P., Price S.J. and de Langre E. 2010 Fluid-structure interactions: cross-flow-induced instabilities (Cambridge University Press) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bokaian A., Geoola F. 1984 Wake-induced galloping of two interfering circular cylinders Journal of Fluid Mechanics 146 383-415 [Google Scholar]
- Bernitsas M.M., Raghavan, K. Ben-Simon Y. and Garcia E.M.H. 2006 VIVACE (Vortex induced vibration aquatic clean energy): a new concept in generation of clean and renewable energy from fluid flow Proc. of the 25th Int. Conf. on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering 2 pp 619-637 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun H., Ma C., Kim E.S., Nowakowski G., Mauer E. and Bernitsas M.M. 2017 Hydrokinetic energyconversion by two rough tandem-cylinders in flow induced motions: Effect of spacing andstiffness Renewable Energy 107 61-80. [Google Scholar]
- Khalak A. and Williamson C.H.K. 1996 Dynamics of a hydroelastic cylinder with very low mass and damping J. Fluid Struct. 10 455-72 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng C. 1968 The measurement of vortex induced effects in flow past stationary and oscillating circular and d-section cylinders PhD thesis (University of British Columbia, Department of mechanical engineering) [Google Scholar]
- Zdravkovich M. 1987 The effects of interference between circular cylinders in cross flow Journal of fluids and structures 1 239-261 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.