E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy and Power Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- Langhamer, O., Haikonen, K., and Sundberg, J., Wave power- sustainable energy or environmentally costly? a review with special emphasis on linear wave energy converters, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, pp. 1329-1335, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Boyle, Renewable Energy: power for a sustainable future. Oxford Express. vol. Chapter 2. pp. 27-37. 1996. [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Bryden. The marine energy resource, constraints and opportunities. Maritime Engineering. vol. 159. pp. 55-65. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Frau, Tidal Energy: promising projects: La Rance, a successfully industrial-scale experiment, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion. vol.8. pp. 552-558. 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Frid, C., Andonegi, F., Depestele, J., Judd, A., Rihan, D., Rogers, S.I., Kenchington, E., The environmental interactions of tidal and wave energy generation devices, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, vol. 32, pp. 133-139, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. MacLeod, S. Barnes, K.G. Rados, and I.G. Bryden. Wake effects in tidal current turbine farms. International Conference on Marine Renewable Energy-Conference Proceedings. pp. 49-53. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Bryden and S.J. Couch. ME1-Marine energy extraction Tidal resource analysis. Renewable Energy. vol. 31. pp. 133-139. 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.