E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy and Power Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission) Malaysia, Peninsular Malaysia Electric Supply Outlook, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- MOT, Malaysia Stock taking Report on Sustainable Transport and Climate Change, (2017) Retrieved from, http://www.mot.gov.my/SiteCollectionDocuments/Darat/MY_StockTakingReport_Final.pdf, accessed on July 12, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Malaysian Reserve, Tapping on Malaysia's hydro potential, (2018) Retrieved date: 7/3/19 https://themalaysianreserve.com/2017/03/31/tapping-on-malaysias-hydro-potential/ [Google Scholar]
- Ataur Rahman, A.K.M Mohiuddin, Ahmad Faris Ismail, Prospects and challenges of electric vehicle adaptability: An energy review Malaysia; Energy, Education, Science and Technology, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bin Ye, Jingjing Jiang, Lixin Miao, Peng Yang, Ji Li, Bo Shen; Feasibility study of a solar powered electric vehicle charging station model ; Energies MDPI, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chowdhury, C.A. Hossain, M. Longo, W. Yaïci ; Optimization of solar energy system for the electric vehicle at university campus in Dhaka, Bangladesh ; Energies MDPI, pp1-10, 10.3390/en11092433 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Flooded deep cycle battery datasheet 2019 ROLLS, Retrieved from, http://www.rollsbattery.com/battery/16-ch-33p/?pdf=7904&fbclid=IwAR3u6-ePUQgDdcUfdaGJTaOsaSrrmfi1rfLM9hrO07d-UOPY70JsEcHcQHc, accessed on August 3, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- X-Series Commercial Solar Panels X21-470-COM SunPower, Retrieved from, https://us.sunpower.com/sites/default/files/sunpower-x-series-commercial-solar-panels-x21-470-com-datasheet-524935-revb.pdf?fbclid=IwAR00EAhzZ5OZtP2U2VQK_pKpukGpRu NxA1xiYZkMLHl6gKHOt5QWc1gil9E, accessed on August 3, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Smart Solar Charge Controllers MPPT 150/45 up to 150/100 Victron energy, Retrieved from, https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Datasheet-SmartSolar-charge-controller-MPPT-150-45-up-to-150-100-EN.pdf, accessed on August 5, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Mevin Chandel, G.D. Agrawal, Sanjay Mathur, Anuj Mathur; Techno-economic analysis of solar photovoltaic power plant for garment zone of Jaipur city Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, ELSEVIER (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.