E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- E.A. Amirova, Methodology for assessing the differentiation of socio-economic development on the basis of a single indicator, Issues of structuring the economy, 4, 25-27 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Anikina, R.I. Kuzmich, Smoothing the differentiation of socio-economic development of municipalities in the urban agglomeration, Vestnik of the Siberian State Aerospace University named after ac. M.F. Reshetnev, 28, 183-188 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Borovaya, Methodology for assessing the differentiation of the socio-economic development of the region, Journal of “Regionology”, 1, 77-85 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Kalinnikova, Management of social and economic potential of the region, St. Petersburg Peter (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O. Khokhlova, Regional Diagnostics as a Methodological Base for Statistical Study of the Regional Economy, Problems of Statistics, 9, 22-34 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Klevtsova, Yu.S. Polozhentseva, A.R. Stepanova, Institutional Tools for Overcoming the Differentiation of the Economic Space in the Context of Globalization, Innovative Economy: Prospects for Development and Improvement, 8, 34, 148-155 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Klistorin, Quality of economic growth and regional development, Region: economy and sociology, 3, 25-44 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kuzmich, I. Bagdasarian, A. Stupina, E. Antosik, S. Ezhemanskaya, Selection of indicators and methods of estimation of the degree of inter-territorial differences in housing and municipal development of urban agglomeration, 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, Sofia: STEF92 Technology Ltd, 823-830 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kuznetsova, Economic development of regions: Theoretical and practical aspects of state regulation, Moscow: The book house “LIBROKOM” (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Lappo, V.Y. Lyubovnyi, Largest urban agglomerations in Russia at the beginning of the 21st century: status, problems, and approaches to solving them, Regional research of Russia, 1, 2, 133-40 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lavrovsky, Measurement of regional asymmetry on the example of Russia, Journal of “Questions of Economics”, 3, 42-52 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. McCann, T.B. Folta, Performance differentials within geographic clusters, Journal of Business Venturing, 26, 104-123 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Quigley, L.A. Rosenthal, The Effects of Land Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?, Cityscape, 8, 69-138 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T. Selivanova, Agglomerations of Russia in the XXI century, Journal of “Bulletin of the Regional Development Fund of the Irkutsk Region”, 1 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skufyina, S.V. Baranov, Analysis and regulation of the development of regional socio-economic systems (using the example of the North of Russia), Apatity: KSC RAS (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.