E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- IEA Energy, Technology Perspectives 2010: Scenarios and Strategies to 2050, OECD Publishing, Paris (2009). DOI: 10.1787/energy_tech-2010-en. [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Shkiperova, P.V. Druzhinin, Assessment of the impact of climate change on the economy of Russian regions, National interests: priorities and security, 34, 271, 43-50 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Kokorin, S.N. Kuraev, Review of the Nicholas Stern report “The Economics of Climate Change” Moscow, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Khamzina, B.K. Zhumabekova, Ecology and sustainable development, Moscow, Publishing House of the Academy of Natural Sciences, 330 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, Modernization and green economy: the world and Russia, Bulletin of the International Academy of Sciences (Russian section), 5, 11-13 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Malayan, The role of education and science in solving problems of safety and environmental protection. Life Safety, 12, 216, 56-59 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Rakovskaya, O.N. Rusak, N.G. Zanko, K.R. Malayan, “Green” economy in Russia: problems and prospects (2015) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://spbftu.ru/site/upload/201511061638_Rakovskaja_Rusak_2015a.pdf (Accessed: 19. 04.2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tapilina, Socio-economic status and public health, Sociological studies, 3, 126-137 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Konstantinov, Ecology and health: the dangers are mythical and real, Ecology and Life, 12, 86-88 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Tagaeva, V.M. Gilmundinov, L.K. Kazantseva, The nature of the influence of environmental factors on public health: regression analysis, Resource and institutional conditions for the formation of an innovative economy: Collective scientific monograph, Institute of economy and organization of industrial production SB RAS, Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the IEPP SB RAS, 91-108 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Samutin, Public health as an integral part of the state’s economic policy, Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 11, 209, 131-136 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sofronova, The national environmental policy of Russia and Finland as a form of public administration, Scientific notes of Petrozavodsk State University, 3-2, 148, 115-119 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kazantseva, The impact of the formation of a system of “green” public procurement on the development of the market for environmentally friendly products, Management consulting, 3, 99, 152-158 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Smetanina, A.M. Vorotnikov, B.A. Tarasov, Organizational support of state green procurement in Russia: the formation of a market for environmentally friendly products, Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation, 1, 35, 68-79 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Navasardova, Environmental funds as sources of funding for environmentally significant events: historical and legal analysis, Legal research 1, 89-94 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.