E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- M.E. Porter, C.H.M. Ketels, Clusters and industrial districts: common roots, different perspectives, in A Handbook of Industrial Districts, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 172-186 (2009). DOI: 10.4337/9781781007808.00024. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Markov, M.V. Petukhova, K.Y. Ivanova, The cluster policy organizational structures, The Journal of the New Economic Association, 3, 140-152 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Aleksandrova and O.V. Matveeva, Institutional approach in cluster research, The Agrarian Scientific Journal, 10, 65-69 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Kutsenko, Pilot innovative territorial clusters in Russia: a sustainable development model, Foresight Russia, 9, 1, 32-55 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zemtsov, V. Barinova, A. Pankratov, E. Kutsenko, Potential high-tech clusters in Russian regions: from current policy to new growth areas, Foresight and STI Governance, 10, 3, 34-52 (2016). DOI: 10 17323/1995-459X.2016.3.34.52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Solwell, Four dimensions of clusters, in Clusters: World, Russia, regions (2013) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.i-regions.org/media/views.php?ID=10227. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Rastvortseva, N.A. Cherepovskaya, Identification and assessment of regional clusters, Economy of Region, 4, 123-133 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Kovaleva, Diagnostics of clusters as a guideline for the state policy of territorial development, Journal of Economic Theory, 4, 91-95 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Golovin, Analysis of factors and development potential of economic clusters by economic activities in Mari El Republic, Economy of Region, 13, 4, 1068-1079 (2017). DOI: 10/17059/2017-4-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, The Economic performance of regions, Regional Studies, 37, 6-7, 549-578 (August/October 2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Baturin, D.D. Korotkova, M.A. Pervukhin, Identification of industrial clusters in the Primorye Territory, Fundamental Research, 11, 6, 1145-1148 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Stejskal, Comparison of often applied methods for industrial cluster identification, in International Conference on Development, Energy, Environmental, Economics (DEEE ’10) Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife: WSEAS Press, 282-286 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Napolskikh, Trends and promising models forming industrial clusters in the Russian Federation, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 10, 6, 248-263 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vinokurova, Competitiveness and potential of clustering industries of the Irkutsk Region, ECO, 12, 73-91 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kostenko, Identifying agroindustrial clusters by using location quotients, Problems of Theory and Practice of Management, 5, 88-93 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kostenko, Are Russian agro-industrial clusters an idea or reality?, Economics: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, 4, 35-46 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Kolchinskaya, Creating clusters on the basis of the processing industries of St Petersburg – an approach to identifying promising industries through localization coefficients, North-West Economics: Problems and Development Prospects, 1, 10 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Prokopiev, To the issue on data selection for regional specialization identification, Drucker Herald, 4, 236-245 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Golovin, Methodolodical approaches to quantitative evaluation of regional economic clusters, Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University named after N. I. Lobachevsky, Series: Social Sciences, 4, 17-26 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Bergman, E. Feser, Industrial and Regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications West Virginia University [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.rri.wvu.edu/WebBook/Bergman-Feser/contents.htm. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Danko, E.S. Kutsenko, The main approaches to the identification of clusters in the regional economy, Problems of the Modern Economy, 1, 41, 248-254 (2012) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=3960. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kostenko, Localization of winter rye cultivation in the Volga Federal District as a raw material zone of rye cluster, Economics: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, 7, 263-276 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.