E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- J.B. Barney, Strategic factor markets: expectations, luck, and business strategy, Manage. Sci., 32, 10, 1231-1241 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Bodrunov, Noonomy, Future: the fourth technological revolution preconditions the need for profound changes in economic and social life Economic recovery of Russia, 2, 6-13 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- The future we want, Final act of the United Nations Conference, Rio de Janeiro (2012) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.uncsd2012.org/. [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Jensen, C.B. Barrett, A.G. Mude, Index insurance quality and basis risk: evidence from northern Kenya, Am. J. Agric. Econ., 98, 1450-1469 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Seppelt, F. Müller, B. Schröder, M. Volk, Challenges of simulating complex environmental systems at the landscape scale: a controversial dialogue between two cups of espresso, Ecol. Model, 220, 3481-3489 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmatko, V. Yanovskiy, L. Shamina, Adaptability as a tool for managing an enterprise in a turbulent external environment, Advanced Science Letters, 24, 9, 6323-6325 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, Competitive strategy: techniques for analyzing industries and competitors, New York: Free Press, 396 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- R. Roberts, Managing innovation: the pursuit of competitive advantage and the design of innovation intense environments, Res. Policy, 27, 2, 159-175 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, The theory of economic development, Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 255 (1934). [Google Scholar]
- J.C.O. Matias, D.A. Coelho, Integrated total quality management: beyond zero defects theory and towards innovation, Total Qual. Manage. Bus. Excel, 22, 8, 891-910 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Granberg, V.I. Danilov-Danilyan, M.M. Tsikanov, E.S. Shopkhoev, The strategy and problems of sustainable development of Russia in the 21st century, Moscow: ZAO “Izdatelstvo “Ekonomika”, 414 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Newbert, Empirical research on the resource-based view of the firm: an assessment and suggestions for future research, Strateg. Manage. J., 28, 2, 121-146 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shakhov, A.S. Millerman, V.G. Medvedev, Theory and risk management in insurance, Moscow: Finances and statistics, 224 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Risk management: Risk. Sustainable development, Synergetics, Series “Cybernetics: unlimited capabilities and possible limitations”, Moscow: Science, 431 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Zayats, Searching for an insurance field, Life safety, 10 (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.