E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- J. Rifkin, The Third Industrial Revolution: How Horizontal Interactions Change Energy, Economy, and the World, Transl. from Eng., Moscow: Alpina non-fiction, 410 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tkachenko, Green economy and its future Econ., Taxes & law, 6, 26-31 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Didenko, D. Skripnuk, O. Mirolyubova, Modeling the changes in global temperature due to pollution, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 17, 53, 577-586 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Junginger, T. Mai-Moulin, V. Daioglou, F. Schipfer, M. Wild, The future of biomass and bioenergy deployment and trade: a synthesis of 15 years IEA Bioenergy task 40 on sustainable bioenergy trade Biofuels, bioproducts and biorefining, 13, 2, 247-266 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sreevani, Wood as a renewable source of energy and future fuel, AIP Conf. Proc. 1992, 040007 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hurmekoski, M. Lovrić, N. Lovrić, L. Hetemäki, G. Winkel, Frontiers of the forest-based bioeconomy, A European Delphi study Forest policy and econ., 102, 86-99 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sanz-Hernández, E. Esteban, P. Garrido, Transition to a bioeconomy: Perspectives from soc. Scien. J. of cleaner production, 224, 107-119 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Schröder, L-P. Lauven, T. Sowlati, J. Geldermann, Strategic planning of a multi-product wood-biorefinery production system, J. of Cleaner Prod., 211, 1502-1516 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Makar, To the development of the theory of regional space organization Econ., Taxes & law, 6, 22-27 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Chudy, H. Sjølie, G. Latta, B. Solberg, Effects on forest products markets of second-generation biofuel production based on biomass from boreal forests: a case study from Norway Scandinavian, J. of Forest Res., 34, 3, 218-227 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Grassi, G. Pereira, Energy-cane and RenovaBio: Brazilian vectors to boost the development of Biofuels Industrial Crops and Products, 129, 201-205 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Makar, The emphasis of Russian regions forest potential realization: efficiency and sustainable development, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 190, 012012 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Baležentis, D. Streimikiene, T. Zhang, G. Liobikiene, The role of bioenergy in greenhouse gas emission reduction in EU countries: An environmental kuznets curve modelling, Res., conservation and recycling, 225-231 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Makar, S. Makar, Construction of regional advantages for effective private-public partnership Scientific works of the Free Econ. Soc., FEO, 198, 27.03, 164-169 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nosova, S. Makar, V. Chaplyuk, A. Medvedeva, A. Semenova, Collaborative Nature of Innovative Economy, Naturaleza colaborativa de la economía innovadora Espacios, 39, 41, 32-41 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Unified State Register of Soil Resources of Russia, Version 1.0., Ed. By A. Ivanov, S.A. Shobi. ed. V.S. Stolbov, Soils institute named after V.V. Dokuchaev, Russian Agricultural Academy, Tula: Grif and K, 768 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.