E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Vasyaycheva, V. A. Improving the competitiveness of transport engineering enterprises on the basis of innovative project management: monograph.//Samara: Samara national research University named after academician S. Korolev. 2017. 177 [Google Scholar]
- Mishchenko, L.Ya.,Arutyunov, E.Yu. Formation of the mechanism ofindustrial Corporation development management: monograph.//Krasnodar, 2002.128 [Google Scholar]
- Vasyaycheva, V. A. Theoretical and methodological issues of industrial enterprises competitiveness management: monograph.//Samara: publishing House “ Samara University»/2016. 160 [Google Scholar]
- IMD WORLD DIGITAL COMPETITIVENESS RANKING. 2018 https://www.imd.org/wcc/world-competitiveness-center-rankings/world-digital-competitiveness-rankings-2018/ [Google Scholar]
- Association of innovative regions of Russia [Electronic resource]: http://i-regions.org [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service. http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/science_and_innovations/science/#/. [Google Scholar]
- Roland 2015 Berger.The digital transformation of industry, BDI.//Study The Digital Transformation of Industry.pdf. 2015. 17-20, https://english.bdi.eu/media/topics/europe/publications/201503 [Google Scholar]
- Sakhabieva 2017 G A Management of investment activity of the enterprise//Management accounting. 2017. No. 2. 98-106 [Google Scholar]
- Kuzyk B N, Kushlin V I, Yakovets and Yu V Forecasting 2011 strategic planning and national programming.//M.: Economics, 2011. 604 [Google Scholar]
- Sheko 1999 Innovative economic mechanism.//Problems of management theory and practice. 1999. No.2. 71-78 [Google Scholar]
- Sakhabieva G A 2017 Analysis of the principles of formation of sustainable development of domestic enterprises//Problems of effective use of the scientific potential of society: collection of articles of the International scientific-practical conference. Ufa, 2017. 102-05 [Google Scholar]
- Sakhabieva G A and Vasyaycheva VA 2015 Analysis of the transport engineering industry of the Russian Federation//Bulletin of the Samara municipal Institute of management 2015 No 2 81-93 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.