E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 28 January 2002, no. 178/2002 “On the establishment of General principles and regulations of food legislation, on the establishment of a European food safety authority and on the consolidation of procedures for the safety of food products” [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/2565753/#friends (Accessed: 03. 05.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EC), no. 178/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 January 2002 laying down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, Official Journal, L 031, 0001-0024 (02.01.2002) [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32002R0178 (Accessed: 28.04.2018). [Google Scholar]
- The Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union (signed in Astana on 29.05.2014) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/documents/cons_doc_LAW_163855/(Accessed: 09.12.2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Nurgalieva, A.K. Smagulov, Z.A. Iskakova, The issues of quality and safety control of food products in the frame of EU and EEU, J. Science and World, 31, 86-91 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Azimova, M.Z. Kizatova, S.O. Akhmetova, L.V. Donchenko, A.M. Admayev, Towards food security through application of novel scientific findings, J. of Security and Sustainability Issues (Lithuania), 4, 719-728 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Yun, Education as a sphere of cooperation within the Eurasian Economic Union: problems and prospects, J Bulletin of Tomsk state University, History (in Russia), 50, 89-92 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Razinkina, L. Pankova, I. Trostinskaya, E. Pozdeeva, L. Evseeva, A. Tanova, Student satisfaction as an element of education quality monitoring in innovative higher education institution, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 3-43 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20183303043. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Belokurova, I.A. Pankina, The role of nutrition in the formation of human capital, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS), L1, 1367-1377 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.02.146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Alexankov, I.R. Trostinskaya, N.N. Pokrovskaia, Requirements for quality of human capital and competencies formed within educational institutions, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioral Sciences (EpSBS), 4, XXXIV-RPTSS, 26-34 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.02.4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhilinskaya, S. Eliseeva, N. Barsukova, I. Bazarnova, The role of interdisciplinary scientific research in forming specialists of food biotechnology, Proceedings of International scientific and practical conference 18 th PCSF – Professional Culture of the Specialist of the Future, 03-04 December The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS), 1458-1466 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.02.155. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Donald, The commons: Disciplinary and interdisciplinary encounters In C. Kreber, (Ed.), The university and its disciplines: Teaching and learning within and beyond disciplinary boundaries, Eds. New York and London: Routledge, Taylor & Francis group, 35-49 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhilinskaya, S. Eliseeva, E. Milovanovich, I. Bazarnova, Influence of Biopreparation “Alirin-B” on Cytomorphometric Characteristics of Conidia of Fungus Fusarium spp, Causing Potato Dry Rot, Proceedings of International scientific and practical conference “AgroSMART - Smart solutions for agriculture”, 151, 807-811 (2018). DOI: 10.2991/agrosmart-18.2018.151. [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Ivanchenko, R.E. Khabibullin, R. Bhat, Wastewaters of meat-processing enterprise: assessment of genotoxic potentional, Proceedings of International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018), MATEC Web Conf., Article Number 18002, 6 (2018). DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201824518002. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 021/2011 “On Food Safety” [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.eurexcert.com/TRCUpdf/TRCU-0021-On-food-safety.pdf (Accessed: 02.05.2019). [Google Scholar]
- O. Ivanchenko, O. Baranova, M. Danina Contamination of Malting Barley by Toxigenic Fungi of Genera Fusarium and Cochliobolus, Proceedings of the International Conference on Smart Solutions for Agriculture (Agro-SMART 2018), 151, 290-296 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Bazarnova, I.V. Samorukov, N.T. Zhilinskaya, O.B. Ivanchenko, Innovative technologies in additional professional education on the microbiological safety of food and biotechnological products, Proceedings of the I International scientific and practical conference “Veterinary and sanitary aspects of quality and safety of agricultural products” (in Russia), Voronezh: Peter the First Voronezh State Agrarian University, 225-228 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Viktorova, E.V. Evstigneev, N. Pankova, Department of the University: present and future (in Russia), J. The mission of the University of the XXI century, 12, 52-58 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Borisova, E.S. Belokurova, S.A. Lopatin, Health-Saving technologies as preventive measures to preserve and strengthen the health of University students, J. Life Safety, 8, 21-26 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.