E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Annual report of PJSC “MMC Norilsk Nickel” for 2016 [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.nornik.ru/assets/files/2017/Godovoj-otchet-za-2016-god_Nornikel(2).pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Ecology of Norilsk [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://greenologia.ru/eko-problemy/goroda/norilsk.html. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sanny, M.A. Tuori, L. Simek, Strategic Analysis of the Logistics Industry in Indonesia, Advanced science letters, 24, 12, 9389-9392 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tian, A.J. Vakharia, Y. Tan, Y. Xu, Marketplace, Reseller, or Hybrid: Strategic Analysis of an Emerging E-Commerce Model, Production and operations management, 27, 8, 1595-1610 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sanjay, J. Li Krista, Pricing and Product Design for Vice Goods: A Strategic Analysis, Marketing science, 37, 4, 592-610 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Zuniga, M. de Jesus Gonzalez Guillen, E.V. Pachecoa, Strategic analysis of the forest productive chain in the region of the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, Madera y bosques 24, 1 (2018). UNSP: e2411404. [Google Scholar]
- V. de Lourdes Marques, C. A. Filho, F.N. Pereira, Tools for the Strategic Management of Stakeholders In Civil Construction, Brazilian Journal of Operations & Production Management, 15, 4, 595-609 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ward and Brad 2018, Strategic Management: a Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, Personal Psychology, 71, 4, 638-641. [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Demir, Strategic Management Maturity Model for Innovation, Technology innovation management review, 8, 11, 13-21. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ethiraj, A. Gambardella, C.E. Helfat, Theory in strategic management, Strategic management journal, 39, 6 SI, 1529 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lan, W. Chengjun, Z. Wei, Investigation of the evaluation system of SMEs’ industrial cluster management performance based on wireless network development, Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Anokhin, J. Wincent, V. Parida, N. Chistyakova, P. Oghazi, Industrial clusters, flagship enterprises and regional innovation, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 31, 1-2, 104-118 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Pisa, W. Viviers, R. Rossouw, Enhancing Industrial Cluster Formation Through the Realistic Export Opportunities of the TRADE-DSM, South African Journal of Economics, 85, 3, 386-404 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Doronina, V.N. Borobov, E.A. Ivanova, E.V. Gorynya, B.M. Zhukov, Agro-industrial clusters as a factor of increasing competitiveness of the region, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6, 1S, 295-299 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kornilov, Formation of species classification in the field of strategic management strategies, The economic analysis: theory and practice, 21, 24-30 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ilyshev, L.V. Yurieva, The effectiveness of the implementation of the corporate information system at the metallurgical enterprises of the region, Regional economy: theory and practice, 9, 2-7 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Yurieva, Organizational aspects of strategic management accounting in holding structures, Academic Gazette, 4, 129-135 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Yurieva, Formation of information for managing metallurgical enterprise, Urals Science and Industry, 4, 125-123 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.