E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Energy efficiency, Energy policy development, challenges and opportunities, energy Charter Secretariat, with the participation of the European Bank for reconstruction and development and Euroheat & Power (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Energy efficiency of russian towns FederalPress [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://old.fedpress.ru/federal/polit/analit/id_267327.html. [Google Scholar]
- Federalnii portal Protown [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.protown.ru/russia/obl/articles/article_325.html. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Levchaev, The Economics Of a New Technological Order (Financial Aspects of the Innovation Vector of Economic Development of the Region, Germany: Palmarium Academic Publishing, 15-100, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Levchaev, The concept of innovation value in economy of the global financial crisis, International journal of applied and fundamental, research, Moscow, 3, 14-15 (2015) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.science-sd.com/pdf/2015/3/24949.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Klishina, Survey of regions programs saving energies, Budget [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://bujet.ru/article/119915.php. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Levchaev, Perspective innovation and modernization of model development, Russian economy Finance and credit, Moscow, 23, 2-7 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Official state site of Republic Mordovia [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.e-mordovia.ru/content/view/378. [Google Scholar]
- The program development National research Mordovian State University in 2010-2019 [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.mrsu.ru/ru/niu/index.php?IBLOCK_ID=2077. [Google Scholar]
- Park of hi-tech “Mordovia” [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.technopark-mordovia.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Markin, Formation of Region System of Strategic Management of Energy Efficiency, Sanct-Peterburg: Sanct-Peterburg of State engineering-economy university (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Energy efficiency houses at the Northwest of Russia, Mechanism of financing project by energy efficiency houses [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://undp-eeb.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30%3A2012-01-20-20-04-45&catid=4&Itemid=37&lang=ru. [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Gasho, A.V. Koval, M.I. Postelnick, Integrated approach and logistics of the territorial energy management: the unity of technical, organizational, economic and information solutions Sat. reports of the open seminar “Economic problems of the energy complex”, M.: Institute of economic forecasting, RAS (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Glushenkov, Lighting and control system exterior lighting Energy Efficiency, 4, 22-23, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Energy saving is the most important condition for innovative development of agriculture: materials of the International scientific and technical conference, Minsk: bgatu, 421 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Harutyunyan, A Fundamentals of Energy Conservation: monograph, (M: Energy, 15, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Komkov, Energy Saving in Housing and Communal Services (M: INFRA-M, 320, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of economic efficiency of energy saving (Theory and practice, Moscow: Heat Power, 400 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Sviderskaya, Fundamentals of Energy Saving (Moscow: Tetrasystems, 176, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.