E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Adoption of the Paris Agreement, Framework Convention on Climate Change [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09.pdf (Accessed: 20.04.2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bashmakov, A. Myshak, Factor analysis of Russian energy efficiency evolution, Voprosy Ekonomiki, 10, 117-131 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Belik, N.V. Starodubets, A.I. Yachmeneva, Energy Approach to Measure the Region’s Assimilative, Capacity Economy of Region, 4, 13, 1211-1220 (2017). DOI: 10.17059/2017-4-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. De Cian, M. Schymura, E. Verdolini, S. Voigt, Energy Intensity Developments in 40 Major Economies: Structural Change or Technology Improvement, ZEW Discussion Paper 13-052 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Eder, I.V. Filimonova, V.Y. Nemov, I.V. Provornaya, Forecasting of Energy and Petroleum Consumption by Motor Transport in the Regions of the Russian Federation, Economy of Region, 3, 13, 859-870 (2017). DOI: 10.17059/2017-3-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Energy efficiency in Russia: hidden reserve [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.cenef.ru/file/FINAL_EE_report_rus.pdf (Accessed: 20.04.2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kaisarova, V.M. Zhigalov, Socio-economic development of Russia’s North-Western regions: evaluation of stability and indices of sustainability, Problems of Modern Economy, 4, 68, 151-157 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Kuznetsov, E.M. Anokhina, N.G. Kizyan, E.V. Melyakova, V.M. Zhigalov, Assessment of the activities of large, medium and small business in the regions of Russia 5th International multidisciplinary scientific conference on social science and arts SGEM, Conference proceedings, 5, 23-26 (3-11 October 2018). DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocialF2018/1.6. [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Kuznetsov, E.M. Anokhina, E.V. Melyakova, Approaches to Assessing the Performance of Regional, Enterprises in the Russian Federation Economics and Management, 9, 155, 49-59 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Malenkov, Y.V. Kuznetsov, E.M. Anokhina, V.M. Zhigalov, Theoretical and methodological problems of enterprises strategic sustainability evaluation in the depressed regions, The Economic Revival of Russia, 4, 58, 81-88 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pakhomova, K.K. Richter, V.M. Zhigalov, A.S. Malova, Management of Energy-Efficiency in the Context of New Climate Policy Economy of Region, 1, 13, 183-195 (2017). DOI: 10.17059/2017-1-17. [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Porfiryev, Alternative energy as a factor of ecological and energy security: features of Russia Economy of Region, 2, 137-145 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Raskina, The Determinants of CO2 Emissions in the Former Soviet Union: Empirical Analysis Finance and Business, 1, 25-41 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rating of energy efficiency of Russian regions, Ministry of natural resources and environment [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/6533 (Accessed: 20.04.2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodríguez-Pose, Do Institutions Matter for Regional Development?, Regional Studies, 47, 7, 1034-1047 (2013). DOI: 10.1080/00343404.2012.748978. [Google Scholar]
- State report about environmental condition and protection, Ministry of natural resources and environment [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.mnr.gov.ru/docs/o_sostoyanii _i_ob_okhrane_okruzhayushchey_sredy_rossiyskoy_federatsii/gosudarstvennyy_doklad_o_sostoyanii_i_ob_okhrane_okruzhayushchey_sredy_rossiyskoy_federatsii_v_2017_/(Accessed: 20.04.2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zhigalov, O.A. Podkorytova, N.V. Pakhomova, A.S. Malova, Interrelation of energy and climate policies: Economic and mathematical justifcation of recommendations for the regulator St Petersburg University, Journal of Economic Studies, 3, 34, 345-368 (2018). DOI: 10.21638/spbu05.2018.301. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zhigalov, Strategic role of large business in economy of depressive regions in Russia Current problems of management: management as the most important factor of economic growth and improvement of living standards in the regions, St.-Petersburg, 105-107 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.