E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- M. Castells, The Information age: economy, society and culture Manuel Castells, Translation from English, ed O.I. Shkaratan, Moscow: GU VSHE (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, Communication Power Manuel Castells, translated from English, ed A.I. Chernykh, Moscow: Publishing House of the Higher school of Economics, 564 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lapin, L.A. Belyaeva, The program model and toolkits “Social and cultural portraits of Russian regions”, Moscow: MFRAN (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Romashkina, V.A. Davydenko, Sociocultural dynamics – a portrait of the Tyumen region: collective monograph ed, Tyumen: publishing house of the Tyumen state University, 358 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Romashkina, V.A. Davydenko, Life-worlds and regional identity as associated research problems, MIR (Modernization. Innovation. Development), 7(4), 89-96 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of modernization of Russia and its regions: socio-economic and socio-cultural trends and issues, ed N.I. Lapin, Moscow: Publishing House “Whole World”, 360 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Giddens, Organization of a society: outline of the theory of structural, Moscow: Academic project, 528 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoffman, Frame analysis: an essay on the organization of everyday experience, Trans. from English ed G.S. Batygin and L.A. Kozlova, Moscow: Institute of sociology, 752 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Tuan, Space and Place: Humanistic Perspective Human geography. An essential anthology, Ed. J. Agnew, D.N. Livingstone and A. Rogers, Oxford: Blackwell, 444-457 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- D. Miller, E. Costa, N. Haynes, T. McDonald, R. Nicolescu, J. Sinanan, J. Spyer, V. Shriram, How the world changed social media, London: UCL Press, 263 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Akerlof, R. Kranton, Identity economics: how our identities shape our work, wages and well-being, Transl. from English by D. Storozhenko, Moscow: Kariera Press, 224 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. Monge, N. Contractor, Theories of communication networks, Oxford: Oxford University Press (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mulgan, Communication and control: networks and the new economies of communication, Cambridge: Polity Press (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dynkin, V.G. Baranovskii, Russia and the World: 2016. Annual forecast: economy and foreign policy, Moscow: IMEMO RAN (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Sokolov, Federal budget for 2017-2019: what they say, its basic parameters, Monitoring of the economic situation in Russia, Trends and challenges for socio-economic development, 16, 34, 6-14 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.