E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- A. Benyoussef, I. Zaiem, Service orientation as a strategic marketing tool: the moderating effect of business sector, Competitiveness Review, 27, 1, 40-61 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Na, J-D. Lee, C. Baek, Is the service sector different in size heterogeneity?, J. of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 12, 1, 95-120 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ignatieva, O.A. Kroll, Motor transport flows in megalopolises: a logistic and organizational assessment of regulation, J. of Mining Institute, 201, 162-168 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Krainova, A.V. Kuznetsov, Evaluation of the competitiveness potential of the Russian market of geophysical services, J. of Mining Institute, 201, 185-190 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Rivera, Y. Sheffi, D. Knoppen, Logistics clusters: The Impact of Further Agglomeration, Training and Firm Size on Collaboration and Value Added Services Int., J. of Prod. Econ., 179, 285-294 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pickernell, P.A. Rowe, M.J. Christie, D. Brooksbank, Developing a Framework for Network and Cluster Identification for Use in Economic Development Policy-Making, Entrepreneurship and Reg. Develop., 19, 339-358 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Lovelock, J.J. Wirtz, Services Marketing: People, Technology, Strategy, USA: World Scientific Publishing Co. Inc., 776 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Gronroos, Service quality model and its marketing implications European, J. of Marketing, 18, 4, 36-44 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zeithaml, A. Parasuraman, L.L. Berry, Problems and Strategies in Services Marketing, J. of Marketing, 49, 33-46 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Rosenberg, Ecosystem services of the districts of the Samara region, Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics, 7 (129),55-59 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Costanza, H.E. Daly, Natural Capital and Sustainable Development, Conservation Biology, 16, 37-46 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competition, Moscow: Viljams, 608 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Swords, M. Porter’s, Cluster Theory as a Local and Regional Development Tool: The Rise and Fall of Cluster Policy in the UK Local Econ, 28, 369-383 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Korobov, V. Mosejko, S. Fomina, Use of Cluster Concept in the Development of Regional Entrepreneurship, Busin. Educ. Right, 2, 108-114 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lisovskaya, Cluster Approach to the Regional Economics Development, Busin. Educ. Right, 3, 135-139 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wolman, D. Hincapie, Clusters and Cluster-Based Development Policy Econ, Develop. Quarterly, 29, 135-149 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ketels, Recent Research on Competitiveness and Clusters: What are the Implications for Regional Policy?, Cambr. J. of Regions, Econ. and Soc., 6, 269-284 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Navickas, A. Malakauskaite, The Impact of Clusterization on the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SMA) Sector, J. of Busin. Econ and Manag, 10, 255-259 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Vinogradova, N.V. Sorokina, T.S. Zhdanova, Organization and planning of the enterprise service activities, Moscow: Dashkov and K, 208 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bessonova, I. Kuzmenkova, Roadside Service of Belarus: Normative Base, Problems and Development Prospects Consumer Coop., 1, 16-20 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tracevskaya, Roadside Service in Belarus: National and Regional Aspect Law, Econ. Psychol, 1, 37-44 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Abdrazakov, A. Pomorova, N. Medvedeva, Organizing Rental Relations of Shopping (Shopping and Leisure), Centers Real Estate: Econ., Manag, 1, 20-23 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Il’in, V. Choj, Shopping and Entertainment Center as Space Making Quality of Life In Russia, Sociologicheskie issledovaniya, 4, 82-92, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Voroncova, N. Yakubova, The Modern Trends in Development of Business Incubator in Stavropol, Region Newsletter of North-Caucasus Fed Un, 4, 80-84 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Korolkov, Evaluation of the Quality of Service Business Centers Property, Relations in the Rus Fed, 5, 66-87 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.