E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- K. Jensen, Coloured Petri Nets with Time Stamps, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University. Denmark (1991). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jensen, Coloured Petri Nets. Basic Concepts, Analysis Methods and Practical Use, Vol. 1, Basic Concepts, Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, 2nd corrected printing (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Leonenkov, Nechetkoe modelirovanie v srede MATLAB i fuzzyTECH, SPb.: BHV-Peterburg, 736 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jensen, L. Kristensen, Coloured Petri Nets: modelling and validation of concurrent systems, New York: Springer-Verlag, 384 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jensen, L.M. Kristensen, L. Wells, Coloured Petri Nets and CPN Tools for Modeling and Validation of Concurrent Systems, Aarhus: Department of Computer Science. University of Aarhus, 302 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sukonshchikov, D.V. Kochkin, A.N. Shvetsov, Fuzzy and neural Petri nets, Kursk, 209 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shvetsov, A.A. Sukonschikov, D.V. Kochkin, I.A. Andrianov, Situational intelligent systems to support decision-making, Kursk, 251 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.